WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. 40 of them.

I wouldn't have thought they would have time to post any pictures as they will be too busy running around like kids at Christmas with all their new toys :D

Figured this was a good time for an update since I just put the Adams CB3's in the bag this week!

tepususu.jpg

era4enuz.jpg

by5ata3y.jpg

uvu9e4y4.jpg

du2e3ehu.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Replaced my old bag that I had since I was 10 (I'm now 27 :)). Very happy with it, great all round bag!
Still playing with 12 clubs. Hopefully will add a Hybrid or 4 wood to the bag next.

Golfbag2.jpg

Golfbag1.jpg

Golfbag3.jpg

That's a solid looking setup, Jeroenmo.

Loving those i25's man!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Figure I should finally post an update.
yda9a4e2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

just went through this thread and now i have club wants lol

Just gave the clubs a wash after 36 holes this past weekend and figured I should update.

Just gave the clubs a wash after 36 holes this past weekend and figured I should update.
Very nice. Love the bio cells. Cool to see that type of nike putter in a bag.

New irons/wedges came in. They are my first new set and I'm very happy with them.

2D3166C6-56FD-403A-A868-C0AA8FD0B59C_zpso4lpd1mh.jpg

A bunch of great bags in here. Again, love it.

4ypenu6u.jpg

Love the hybrid head covers. Wish I could find aftermarket ones like it. Hate that Callaway did away with them on the X2hot.

There's something liberating about not having any extra clubs, though I wouldn't say no if someone offered me an 18* TaylorMade UI or Nike MM Proto to adapt to course conditions. Or a Cameron 009/Morgan DH89/Nike Rory 006 Proto when the #9 misbehaves.

zkUueCf.jpg

TiBrPJt.jpg

All cleaned up and pretty. Or at least as much as abused clubs can be...

udygede4.jpg

I can't wait to take a pic of my new bag..... And new sticks ......

e5apytu9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back