Srixon #JourneyToBetter

Watched the gmac one again for the first time in awhile. Just gets me fired up and really strengthens my desire to get my game dialed in in the next 30 days.

Completely agree. I watched Keegans and Gmac's over the weekend. This week starts my cram prep.

Yes it does, when I need a quick motivation I always watch GMAC's video. Man it's so amazing, and just talks to you.
Watched the gmac one again for the first time in awhile. Just gets me fired up and really strengthens my desire to get my game dialed in in the next 30 days.

I think I've said it before in this thread, but this is really one of my favorite campaigns I've seen from any company, ever. Really captures, to me, what is great about this game. And I think there's one that covers a lot of the separate aspects. I'll be watching the JB Holmes one whenever I'm getting frustrated and need to put things into perspective, or the GMac one whenever I want to motivate myself. Just so, so good.

I went back today to watch all these, my own, then the collective version for all the GCSrixon guys in #THPMC. As I was packing up my bag last night I had visions of Gmac going through his things and it just seemed like it would be a good time to take one more look. Took me back a bit to a pretty pivotal time in many of our lives. Pretty emotional look back at all that. A crazy coincidence that Srixon ran with this during what will likely be the time we worked most intensely on our games, bodies, and minds.

Back