Srixon #JourneyToBetter

I really like GFC more and more each time I see him play and then with stuff like this comes out and make it easier to root for him more. A great guy for the Srixon Golf family. But I'm with a lot of others....the THP'ers #JourneyToBetter are holding their own against the big boys!

Had to get my fill of the gmac video. Motivated again to continue the journey.

Also the jb Holmes comes out tomorrow too!

Had to get my fill of the gmac video. Motivated again to continue the journey.

Also the jb Holmes comes out tomorrow too!

JB Holmes today!

Still waiting eagerly for holmes

Per twitter it's now tomorrow for holmes

They had to reshoot after the THPer videos blew them away.

His could be a tearjerker very easily. Got kicked in the stomach by life, got back up. Injured, lets it heal, gets right back up. I really hope he gets the amount of money on his major medical to regain his card

Another great one!

Thanks for posting Icey. Yup, I'm rooting for JB to get back to where he was. He's got a fun game to watch and can drive the ball FAR! He seems like a good guy to root for.

That was a really good one. You gotta route for that guy to do well this year.

That was a great one. Really love all 4 of them. Great job Srixon.

Another well done video, hard not to root for a guy who has been through so much and rather than quit has fought back and keep going.

JB Holmes is a guy to cheer for. His was well done.

GMAC is still my favorite one, but they were all done very well

GMAC is still my favorite one, but they were all done very well
Still my favorite as well. But the JB one is good, and definitely a great story for him to make it back.

"Enjoying where I'm at, and enjoying the beautiful golf courses I get to play." Sounds like my mindset when I returned to golf after a three year layoff. Oddly enough, I was a better golfer then...maybe I need to go back to that mindset?

I know little of his story, but JB is going to be very easy for me to root for going forward.

The JB video is a great watch. What an amazing comeback story...hope the man gets a W soon.

The latest one really struck a chord. How often to we all get caught up in getting the most out of our games and fail to enjoy the journey.

Excellent! Lets remember why we all play this crazy game. Live and love the journey.

I he JB returns to form, he has a ton of talent

Would love to see him get his game back under him.

That was pretty awesome. I hope JB makes it back to the top of the leaderboards again. A good guy to root for and has gone through so much to get back to where he is.

Watched the gmac one again for the first time in awhile. Just gets me fired up and really strengthens my desire to get my game dialed in in the next 30 days.

Back