Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

For some reason I can't book tee times further than 1 day out at Neshanic

Sunday looks like afternoon thunderstorms, so any golf would need to be played early.

For some reason I can't book tee times further than 1 day out at Neshanic

What time is good for you? I'll give them a call.

You around Sunday?

I'm so psyched! I won the Masters lottery and am going to the Wednesday practice round!

Congrats! I went to the Tuesday practice round last year it was awesome. Remember to bring a camera, no cell phones were allowed in.

The earlier the better. Something around 8-830 works.

Why don't you try and get something down your way. I have to swing by my aunts house in Princeton afterwards.

Wish I could join you guys Sunday but playing with my pops. New sticks come tomorrow, can't wait to get a round in with them.

Wish I could join you guys Sunday but playing with my pops. New sticks come tomorrow, can't wait to get a round in with them.

Playing with my pops on Sunday too. #samesies

Taps away

Good ole Cream Ridge. We're going up and playing Berkleigh at the break of dawn. Everything near Philly will be packed, so hiking up the Blue Route.

Taps away

Good ole Cream Ridge. We're going up and playing Berkleigh at the break of dawn. Everything near Philly will be packed, so hiking up the Blue Route.

Taps away

I've always loved Berkleigh. Around 2007-2009 the course reoponed to the public but no one knew, it was always in good shape and dirt cheap to play. Especially after 3, all you could play for a few bucks.

I've always loved Berkleigh. Around 2007-2009 the course reoponed to the public but no one knew, it was always in good shape and dirt cheap to play. Especially after 3, all you could play for a few bucks.

You around Sunday morning to play with me and Jeff?

When we having a sleep over

We can have a sleep over whenever!

When are where are you guys playing Joe? Unfortunately, this is the one time in the last few weeks I have plans down here on Saturday. I will be in the area tomorrow and Friday to work. Northern VA all day Saturday and the back to MD for my lady friends Bday and then I will be in MD Sunday, might be hard to make it up there for just a round unfortunately.

Around 9 or so by me as Jeff has to go to Princeton afterwards. No exact time yet

you golfing in MD on Sunday?

Back