What cigar did you smoke today?

I had a Davidoff Nicaraguan the other night while out in the shed.

u6uqydav.jpg

This weekend is a trip to the ranch. I will fill my travel humi before heading out.

I'm getting too old to still be this dumb - DM

My fraternity brother gave me one not long ago, how good is the smoke? Looking to possibly smoke this weekend since i start my 3 month vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had this smoke with my Father in law. Real nice smoke

ysemu9yj.jpg

As I go through the process of quitting chew, I may be falling back into a long time obsession with cigars. Tonight I picked up an Oliva Series G. I've always been partial to Cameroon wrappers. This one wasn't the best, but enjoyable.
y9y2a5uq.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Im sooooooo not a fan of Thompsons but CI is a good company to deal with. As far as price goes you could probably go to someplace like Tampahumidor.com and find a good price on a slightly blemished humidor and get a sampler on CI for wayyyyyyyy less than that. I've ordered a slightly blemished from them and cannot tell the difference.

At first I was confused but when I first posted the link to that CI package it was only $30, now its $157, dang.

Buy samplers from Tampa Humidor or somewhere else reputable.

CI and Thompsons take terrible care of their sticks. I've never had a stick show up in bad shape from TH. Talk to Hector.

If you are just getting into cigars you don't really need a humidor, if your not storing them for a long time or buying expensive cigars, a good ziplock bag with a humi pak or even a tupperware with a humi pak will do the trick.

I will admit Im pretty green when it comes to cigars, but is that thompsons cigar combo worth it? Im really in the market for a inexpensive humidor and cutter. i was actually gonna give some of those cigars to my golf buddies in my league.

I will admit Im pretty green when it comes to cigars, but is that thompsons cigar combo worth it? Im really in the market for a inexpensive humidor and cutter. i was actually gonna give some of those cigars to my golf buddies in my league.

No. Thompson takes terrible care of their cigars. Had nothing but bad luck with both their cigars and their customer service.

Kicking myself for not picking up some smokes before my trip. Really wanted to enjoy my cigar in MB. Oh well I'm guessing they'll have something there.

No. Thompson takes terrible care of their cigars. Had nothing but bad luck with both their cigars and their customer service.

Thanks, i checked the other site you suggested but i did not see any "blemished" humidors. Any other sites you might suggest?

Thanks, i checked the other site you suggested but i did not see any "blemished" humidors. Any other sites you might suggest?

I would only buy a humidor locally, but if that's not an option I don't know where to suggest. Why not buy one in good shape?

I was able to find the link to get that CI package for $30 and pulled the trigger on it, then saw JRod's posts...oh well

30$ is no big deal. I just wouldn't trust 157$.

Good luck dude enjoy em!

I was able to find the link to get that CI package for $30 and pulled the trigger on it, then saw JRod's posts...oh well

Would you mind posting it, i would like to take a look at it.
Thanks

Macanudo Rothschild

Had this the other night

9a2a6u7e.jpg

Olivia are some of the best cigars I have smoked. Great quality and decent price point they need very disappoint.

Smoked a Fuente "Its A Girl" on the course and gave a few away on the putting green, for my granddaughter born 7/15. Not an overwhelmingly great cigar, but an overwhelmingly great, cute granddaughter! LOL

Had my usual L.Lynn Nicaraguan pigtail toro - a great golf course cigar.

Love the Oliva cigars. Like that they have the Nub versions as I don't always have the time to relax and have a full Churchill or Robusto. My favorites are the Habano. The Cain F Habano are pretty great as well. Usually like to keep at least a few of those in my humidor for when the wife and I can find a babysitter and have a nice night to ourselves.

Back