Got my first eagle today!

Joshsmit56001

Reaction score
Handicap
I was playing from the champion tee boxes on the longest par 5 on the course which has always been a nemesis of mine. It is a slight dog leg right and then a straight shot to the green with OB on the left and water on the right. I had a really nice drive slightly in the rough on the left of about 278 yards, pulled my 5 wood with about 236 remaining to the hole. Hit a slight fade and it ended up in the rough to the right of the green just off the fringe about 5 feet to the green and about 5 yards to the pin. I took out my 50 degree wedge which is my favorite chipping club, landed it about 2 feet onto the green, and it rolled out and dropped perfectly into the cup! I couldn't believe it and screamed YES on the course but nobody was around. This was a huge victory for me because this hole had been such a nemesis of mine and I had been playing from champion tees since our club championship is in 10 days (Normally play the men's tees). Feels great to have my first eagle :alien2:! Now if I could just break 80 that would be great.

Awesome buddy! Congrats!

Awesome, congrats!

congratulations! Are you saving the ball?

Huge congrats from a golfer still in search of his 1st Eagle.

Congrats on the Eagle!!! Now go get more!

congratulations! Are you saving the ball?

I was dumb and ended up still playing it and ended up losing it. Oh well. I will save the ball when I get a hole in one for sure.

That's awesome! Congrats!

well done! Still chasing my first one!

Awesome stuff man congrats!!!

Awesome congrats!!

Congrats! I'm jealous

Nice! Awesome accomplishment, dude! What a great feeling to take into your club championship! Good luck!

Congrats! Eagles are always a lot of fun.

Still working on getting one myself. Congrats!

Congrats, and good luck in the tournament!

Congrats on the eagle!

congrats!

Congrats!!

Congrats on the eagle!

Well done - Congrats! It is a great feeling!

That is awesome! Congrats

Back