AG47

Reaction score
Handicap
PRO
Are there any SPi Instructors that are active on the site?

Seemoreputters posts in the flatstick section and there have been a couple others from time to time. There are a few if is who are extremely familiar with SPi as well. Best bet as always though is to contact SeeMore and they will put you into contact with an SPi certified instructor.

I might add, what q's do you have?

I might add, what q's do you have?
I have already spoken to Jim(CEO) and another rep. I am just looking to speak to someone about the first hand business side if things.

I have already spoken to Jim(CEO) and another rep. I am just looking to speak to someone about the first hand business side if things.

Sorry, this is kind of confusing to me, are you talking as it pertains to BEING an SPi instructor? Or what?

If reading between the lines I am getting good you are debating becoming a certified spi guy, then Jim or Ted are the ones to speak with. The seemore account here can assist.

chriscarfangia is an SPi Silver Certified instructor and is always popping in and out around here

Sorry, this is kind of confusing to me, are you talking as it pertains to BEING an SPi instructor? Or what?
Yeah. Jim contacted me this past weekend about starting my certification and another rep called me today about getting things started. I wanted to get some first hand info before making a decision.

Yeah. Jim contacted me this past weekend about starting my certification and another rep called me today about getting things started. I wanted to get some first hand info before making a decision.

Don't you work at Mill Creek? Isn't Mike Hicks working out of there as well or have things changed?

Don't you work at Mill Creek? Isn't Mike Hicks working out of there as well or have things changed?
I work at another course near Mill Creek but the DoG there is a really good friend of mine. Yeah Mike is still there but I can never get over there to speak to him. We are both working at the same time so it is hard for us to get together and talk.

Last edited:
I finished my Instructor Certification this morning. I couldnt be happier with my experience with all of the guys there in Tennesse and all of the help and info that they provided me to get me through the process. Cody was a really big help and answered every question that I had. I am really glad to finally be a Seemore Team Member!

I finished my Instructor Certification this morning. I couldnt be happier with my experience with all of the guys there in Tennesse and all of the help and info that they provided me to get me through the process. Cody was a really big help and answered every question that I had. I am really glad to finally be a Seemore Team Member!

Glad to hear that! Maybe you'll end up working with a THPer at some point.

Glad to hear that! Maybe you'll end up working with a THPer at some point.

Its quite possible. There are quite a few in my area.

Now I am just waiting for my Click putters so that I can start fitting and giving lessons.

Back