Lamkin I-Line Sale Online

darnall

Reaction score
Handicap
Just got an email from Worldwide Golf Shops that shows they have Lamkin Iline grips on sale 50% off for $3.99 each...I know many THPers think these grips rock, as do I, and I can't believe how cheap they are selling them for... thought you guys may want a heads up

I'll be jumping on this thank you

Sweet. I love these grips so will definitely be taking a look. Thanks!

don't know much about them or world wide golf shops, but could be worth a try at that price

I just bought 11 grips for less then $55 delivered to my door. Thanks for the heads up!

Adding:
Also, I was able to check out through Amazon, and when I got the confirmation, it is actually through Roger Dunn Golf.

Last edited:
I just bought 14 grips in black and orange. I've always wanted to have a full set of these on my clubs and only recently the price has come down enough I was contemplating doing it but with this price I couldn't pass it up

I was just about to go ahead and buy 14 more of the TackiMac Itomics I have been using...they are practically identical to the Ilines but always only cost 3-4 bucks....so glad I got this email today because now I can get the Ilines for the same price.

I just bought 14 grips in black and orange. I've always wanted to have a full set of these on my clubs and only recently the price has come down enough I was contemplating doing it but with this price I couldn't pass it up

I bought 7 Black and 4 orange (have 2 orange at home) so will most likely have a similar look to my grips! This price is a steal IMHO.

I bought 7 Black and 4 orange (have 2 orange at home) so will most likely have a similar look to my grips! This price is a steal IMHO.

Absolutely a steal I wonder if they aren't selling well they are cheaper than some other grips now and by far my favorites for a long time

do they come in midsize? I like them but I dont like having to put 4 layers of tape

do they come in midsize? I like them but I dont like having to put 4 layers of tape

I'm pretty sure they do I dunno if they are included in the sale or not they are on the bigger size to begin with IMO

I'm pretty sure they do I dunno if they are included in the sale or not they are on the bigger size to begin with IMO

I checked, and they only come in black in midsize, I will see if I can find one to try

I checked, and they only come in black in midsize, I will see if I can find one to try

I know my golf galaxy had them then. And I love the black

They look like Golf Pride Velvet, which is my standard go-to. How do these compare?

They look like Golf Pride Velvet, which is my standard go-to. How do these compare?

They aren't anything like that IMO. They are a little bigger softer and tackier. Velvets were my go to before I started using lamkins.

A quick wipe with a clorox wipe or lamkin gripes followed by a swipe with a dry towel will bring these grips back to gooey sticky brand new feeling immediately... I have had an Iline on my main driver shaft for over a year now and all it takes is a quick cleaning to bring it back to new out of the package sticky...... After playing with sticky sticky grips like these and the Tackimac Itomics there is no way I will ever own any club without a grip like this on it..... they are indescribably awesome.

ok, thanks for the input. I'm due to regrip soon so I'll give these a whirl.

A quick wipe with a clorox wipe or lamkin gripes followed by a swipe with a dry towel will bring these grips back to gooey sticky brand new feeling immediately... I have had an Iline on my main driver shaft for over a year now and all it takes is a quick cleaning to bring it back to new out of the package sticky...... After playing with sticky sticky grips like these and the Tackimac Itomics there is no way I will ever own any club without a grip like this on it..... they are indescribably awesome.

Yeah I've used the original iomic ones for years and switched to the I lines now for a while always always on my woods now to see how they do on my irons!

I ordered 13 in black. I almost took the jump to one of the bright colors but I'm old school I guess. So, for those who have used these, on my last GP Tour Velvet install, I used 2 layers of tape. Should I do the same or 1 since one reply was that these are a little bigger.
Thanks!

Wow, now they question is how many should I order?

Anyone willing or able to buy me some and ship them to me in NZ? Can pay via Paypal. Ideally would want 11.

Promo Code - EMAILSIGNUP

Should give you 10% off as well.

Just picked some of these up at my golfers warehouse. Great deal!! But quick question...

I got home and the black ones I got came in a package and has the old lamkin logo on them in cursive. The colored ones I got have the new logo. Is there any difference?

Sent from my SM-G900V

Just picked up 13 of these, Thanks sleuth for the coupon code. Now the debate is to put these on as soon as I get these or wait the end of the season. My NDMC still have some life left.

Back