SeeMore Gets Behind the Flatstick Section

Seemore came up huge for me yesterday pm. I bought a Big FGP and the dealer I bought it from did not have the cover for it. One email to Jim and he got it going. My fitter told me they were awesome folks and I now know why.

As I told Jim, I was a skeptic, but after 5 putts from 10 ft, I made 4 and lipped out #5. The technology works. My ball positioning sucked. Now it is automatic. I think I may get used to the center shaft as I have always despised them but putted well with them.

Thanks Jim!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Seemore came up huge for me yesterday pm. I bought a Big FGP and the dealer I bought it from did not have the cover for it. One email to Jim and he got it going. My fitter told me they were awesome folks and I now know why.

As I told Jim, I was a skeptic, but after 5 putts from 10 ft, I made 4 and lipped out #5. The technology works. My ball positioning sucked. Now it is automatic. I think I may get used to the center shaft as I have always despised them but putted well with them.

Thanks Jim!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

BigDaddy - you are stuck with us for life!! :)) - #lifetimeaccess - #24/7 Thanks for being apart of the family!

Bump for an amazing company like Seemore, I'm so happy to THP for bringing them to my attention years ago, and kudos to Seemore for being flat out amazing!

Not that this will be news to anyone here but I called SeeMore to ask about the best way to go about adding an inch to the CS One I recently picked up, Alex answered and could not have been any more helpful! He suggested that I have a local guy add an extension and added that he would put a grip in the mail for me! The same one I have in play on my Private Reserve... What a group of people at SeeMore! :clapp:
Thank you Alex!

Not that this will be news to anyone here but I called SeeMore to ask about the best way to go about adding an inch to the CS One I recently picked up, Alex answered and could not have been any more helpful! He suggested that I have a local guy add an extension and added that he would put a grip in the mail for me! The same one I have in play on my Private Reserve... What a group of people at SeeMore! :clapp:
Thank you Alex!

Right on LB. SeeMore CS is beyond awesome.

Right on LB. SeeMore CS is beyond awesome.
I spent an hour on the putting green trying to pick between the m2c and the CS after my fitting... now I made things right and own both! ha... My wife says "didn't you just buy a putter..." um almost two years ago!

Thank you Alex!

Their CS and personnel are truly awesome!

I spent an hour on the putting green trying to pick between the m2c and the CS after my fitting... now I made things right and own both! ha... My wife says "didn't you just buy a putter..." um almost two years ago!

Those are two great putters and you can never have too many

Hearing lots of good things on here about these putters. I have started looking into getting one. Now trying to figure out what model to get. Also considering an SPi fitting and lesson. Excitement level is high based on this forum.

Hearing lots of good things on here about these putters. I have started looking into getting one. Now trying to figure out what model to get. Also considering an SPi fitting and lesson. Excitement level is high based on this forum.

Happy to help. Here is a SPi instructor in your area that you will be in great hands with.

[h=4]Dave Taylor[/h]The Putting Clinic

4433 Mountain Road - STE #4
(Indoor Putting Green)
Pasadena , *MD 21122
Tel: 410-808-6719
http://www.theputtingclinic.com

dave@theputtingclinic.com

My m1 PR TriSole showed up today and it's a beauty. SeeMore also threw in 2 extra grips. Amazing turnaround time guys I can wait to hit the course this weekend with it.

Back