Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Yeah I still could play somewhere has to be earlier though

Early works for me. Where do you want to play? I'm open to anywhere. Raven's Claw or somewhere in PA? Not sure whats near you.

Ravens claw lederach Bella vista turtle creek all work

Wish I could join you guys at turtle creek. I can play in the morning, but I have to work in the afternoon. Going to try to find an early time nearby.

Sunday is looking like thunderstorms all day.

jeff - any chance you can play saturday morning instead of sunday?

Let's try and get a round in. Anyone else interested?
I can probably in the afternoon. I get back from Europe today and my wife leaves for her moms Sunday afternoon.

My wife is away next week. Anyone want to play after work T-Th especially guys up north since it is closer.

Sunday is looking like thunderstorms all day.

jeff - any chance you can play saturday morning instead of sunday?

Yea....Sunday doesn't look good. I'm having 13 eleven year old girls and their families over the house for a pool party on Saturday so that's out. It's my last obligation from the softball team. Maybe I'll be able to sneak out some Friday next month, otherwise I'll see you in September......

I played more golf last October through December than I have this season.......:angry:

Yea....Sunday doesn't look good. I'm having 13 eleven year old girls and their families over the house for a pool party on Saturday so that's out. It's my last obligation from the softball team. Maybe I'll be able to sneak out some Friday next month, otherwise I'll see you in September......

I played more golf last October through December than I have this season.......:angry:

What about tomorrow morning?

Just got back from the range with my new AP1's and I freaking love them. Took me two buckets to get use to the lighter swing weight and shafts but once I did I couldn't believe how straight these are. You can literally hit them anywhere on the face but the extreme toe and hosel and they just go dead straight. After I got them dialed in I forgot all about the offset and big heads.

Awesome stuff dude - wish i could see them in action!

Wish I could get out tomorrow but I have to demo a Sunroom all day.
I was expecting more distance than my Miura's but they are pretty close. Maybe picked up 5 yards or so. Not worried about that though, more interested in throwing darts.

Wish I could get out tomorrow but I have to demo a Sunroom all day.
I was expecting more distance than my Miura's but they are pretty close. Maybe picked up 5 yards or so. Not worried about that though, more interested in throwing darts.

I played 9 at Mercer West after work yesterday. Greens were in fantastic shape.

Trying to find a job closer to home so that I can actually do that. Would love to be able to get 9 in after work whenever I felt like it. J&J need a VP of Technology? lol

Officially looking to play early saturday morning now. Anyone game?

I grabbed a 2some at Priceton Country Club for 720am on Saturday. Anyone want to join?

I can't I will be torturing myself at Broad Run again...

You love that place! Lemme know next time you play there and I'll try to meet up

Taps away

Dang. Looks like I'll be going out as a single then.

Come play Broad Run 6:40 tee time and still 2 openings according to their website.

Back