I am very ehhh on it at the moment. Doubtful I buy it, but I wasn't a big halo fan, and this game feels very similar to me.

It does to me too, but I am really looking for a game to fill the gap ... I like the CO-Op missions ... MP I just get my a$$ handed to me ... I played HC CoD for so long I except someone to die when I shot them, not jump in the air and kill me ... same issue I had with Titan Fall ...

Is that EA Tiger Woods game? I've never played it.

I wanted to comment on the Destiny game. I played for like 30+ minutes and only interacted with the controller for maybe %15 of the time? IS that what gaming has become? Cartoons that tell you when to push the button? Battlefield 4 was a joke. Cod on PC was a joke last iteration. Are the games indicative of what the people paying for them want? Whatever happened to impressive physics and arcade action?

Umm re: Destiny- were you doing it right? I played it for a while and as a single, it's a seriously tough shooter. There's tons of action and I was constantly fighting.
??

Probably. The AI seemed to have a little dodge technique that was easily accounted for. I am by no means a great shooter. It just felt pretty easy to mow through 30 minutes of the game with no fun. Though haven't we been playing this same exact game for 15 years now?

Yes, a shooter's a shooter. Not sure how much they can do with them other than amazing stories.
I will be getting the Master Chief collection, even though I'm not a huge HALO freak. The vidcaps I've seen of the newly remastered games is just too amazing to not see and play. Honestly, once the Golf Game comes out, I'll be done with about everything else! :)

when the Master Chief collection comes out I will probably not be playing any other game since I want to play Halo 2 competitively again. I miss competitive gaming so bad!

Probably. The AI seemed to have a little dodge technique that was easily accounted for. I am by no means a great shooter. It just felt pretty easy to mow through 30 minutes of the game with no fun. Though haven't we been playing this same exact game for 15 years now?

Of course it's gonna feel easy at first. The AI levels were at like 2. They get harder as you progress. I ran into a couple enemies, that whatever I threw at them, it would say "immune". Just ran the other direction lol. Really looking forward to this game. So much to do and the MMO aspect was awesome.

Really pondering a wii u. Want to play Mario kart 8, donkey Kong, and super smash Bros. Anyone on here have one that cares to throw in a why or why not buy one?

PS I've got a XboxOne, just waiting for new titles to be released.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Really pondering a wii u. Want to play Mario kart 8, donkey Kong, and super smash Bros. Anyone on here have one that cares to throw in a why or why not buy one?

PS I've got a XboxOne, just waiting for new titles to be released.

I just want an OG Mario Kart game to come out... App style!

I play the **** outta kart and smash Bros on 64 and GameCube. Plus my gf likes them.

I play the **** outta kart and smash Bros on 64 and GameCube. Plus my gf likes them.

Miss the N64, so many good games.

That's why I love nintendo 1st party games. It's fun to unwind and play a game that isn't meant to be so realistic.

Miss the N64, so many good games.
A buddy of mine just went on a 90 day "trip" to Japan with his JSTARS squadron. Of all the choices he had, he chose to take his N64 to keep them busy when they aren't flying.

Anybody picking up Destiny, DMAC924 is the gamer tag on xbox one!

Anybody picking up Destiny, DMAC924 is the gamer tag on xbox one!
Thinking about it, looks like fun. I may get it for 360 in the meantime until I upgrade

Thinking about it, looks like fun. I may get it for 360 in the meantime until I upgrade

The beta was great. It's an awesome game

The beta was great. It's an awesome game
I grew up playing halo and this from what I've seen kinda looks like that so I'm sure it'll be fun to play. I don't play a ton of games offline now days so I'll be looking forward to the multi player. Add me Ol Dirty Evok. I'll probably pickup a new system in the coming months

I grew up playing halo and this from what I've seen kinda looks like that so I'm sure it'll be fun to play. I don't play a ton of games offline now days so I'll be looking forward to the multi player. Add me Ol Dirty Evok. I'll probably pickup a new system in the coming months

The whole game is online. Even the campaign. You're in a huge world doing your own thing, while other players are doing their own thing. And you can help each other out if u want or continue on your way. Pretty sweet.

xbox360. I don't play like I used to. Age does that. When I do play I play the sandbox game Just Cause 2. So much fun grapple hooking onto buildings, mountains vehicles and blowing things up. Skydiving...all that.

With all 360 games on sale on bought GTA 5/ La Noire / Rage all for under $20 each . Have some games now when weather turns cold . Funny thing , I turned on 360 first time in almost 2 years . And guess what ? Red ring of death !! Unbelievable

Currently playing The Golf Club, MLB, and BF4 on the PS4.

Come Tuesday it will most likely be Destiny and The Golf Club until Christmas...

Video Games

So may games coming out in the next couple months, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Assassins Creed, COD, Master Chief Collection. Craziness

Edit: forgot Far Cry 4 and the Division (release date TBD)

Last edited:
Too pumped for destiny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back