Attention all Michigan fans...

rbarthle17

One-length advocate
Reaction score
Handicap
cold rain
Tick-tock boys and girls...

beat-michagain.jpg

You know, technally you're not FCS anymore...so it wouldn't be as sweet. But still go ahead and take em' down.
btw- As an ODU grad, we will see you eventually.

You know, technally you're not FCS anymore...so it wouldn't be as sweet. But still go ahead and take em' down.
btw- As an ODU grad, we will see you eventually.

I disagree on the sweetness. The first time we caught them by surprise. By many accounts this time they are treating this game much more seriously. A win this time would be bigger I think.

As long as there is a bookend loss on November 29, I'm good.

I will like this as long as it is also followed up by loss #2 the following week.

As long as there is a bookend loss on November 29, I'm good.

Sorry, that I cannot support. We need Michigan to be 11-1 and make our win look as good as it can be. :wink:

Sorry, that I cannot support. We need Michigan to be 11-1 and make our win look as good as it can be. :wink:

Sorry, but that isn't going to happen in 2014. -ichigan will lost at least 3. ASU may have some trouble beating their predicted 7th place finish in the Sun Belt, especially since they are rebounding from last year's 4-8 season.

Attention all Michigan fans...

Sorry, but that isn't going to happen in 2014. -ichigan will lost at least 3. ASU may have some trouble beating their predicted 7th place finish in the Sun Belt, especially since they are rebounding from last year's 4-8 season.

This is our transition season into FBS. We'll be at 80 scholarships this year and a full 85 next year. Last years record was compiled with a team made up predominantly of freshman and sophomores, with no seniors of note being lost other than a couple of receivers. We also lost five games by a combined nine points.

That team hung very close to Georgia for almost 3 quarters last year, with 20 fewer scholarships than we have now. That Georgia team was way better than this Michigan team is from what I can tell.

I feel confident of two things. First that we will keep this game a lot closer than most people think. Neither ASU or Michigan have teams as good as they were in 2007. In that game we really only played 2 1/2 quarters of good football, and still won. So when a point spread does come out for this, I absolutely would take us and the points. And another win, while unlikely, is definitely not out of our capability to pull off.

Secondly, should Michigan get a big lead on us I have no doubt that they will leave their starters in much longer than they normally would. I don't believe it is in Michigan's history to be the type to run up the score, but this could be one game where I could see an exception.

Pulling for App State!

#GOBUCKEYES

Michigan is going to smack App St. That won't happen to them again and MI will route them.

I'm an App Grad, and I grew-up in Ann Arbor with parents that went to State... I can't stand the Wolverines and all of their Wal-Mart shirt-buying, bandwagon fans. But, App will not win this one. App hasn't really come close in the last few years to truly competing for FCS championships like they had when they beat UofM the first time. No question I'm cheering for them to win, but I just don't think App has a realistic chance. Michigan sucks badly in football right now... There's a chance, but very small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew like most ASU fans that this team was nowhere near as good as the 2007 team. But that Michigan defense was a lot better against the pass. What bugs me is the up the middle runs were there all day and we did not exploit them enough early on. It wouldn't have solved the problem of our defense not being able to cover anybody, but it would've kept us under the pointspread

Back