Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I promised myself I'd never play broad run again because the cart guy stole my brand new oakleys but I'd play there if you guys went I can't do Saturday I'm working OT

I promised myself I'd never play broad run again because the cart guy stole my brand new oakleys but I'd play there if you guys went I can't do Saturday I'm working OT
Sure you didn't leave them on top of the locker. Little seinfield humor

Sure you didn't leave them on top of the locker. Little seinfield humor

No absolutely stolen I called back 15 minutes after I left and no one had a clue where they went when I saw them in the cart and the cart boy came and got it from my car

You love that place! Lemme know next time you play there and I'll try to meet up

Taps away

I do love the course and the restaurant but last time I was there I shot a 77 on the front 9...

Do any of you guys buy into the Maltby ratings (MPF)? I was just checking out of boredom and they had my Miura's listed at 139? I've never really looked into these ratings before but they were some of the lowest on his list.

Do any of you guys buy into the Maltby ratings (MPF)? I was just checking out of boredom and they had my Miura's listed at 139? I've never really looked into these ratings before but they were some of the lowest on his list.

Someone posted a thread about them. General consensus is that they're full of crap

Yeah always a lot of head scratchers with the maltby. I don't get how they come up with each rating but having the Apex as one of the harder sets to hit seems silly to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea....Sunday doesn't look good. I'm having 13 eleven year old girls and their families over the house for a pool party on Saturday so that's out. It's my last obligation from the softball team. Maybe I'll be able to sneak out some Friday next month, otherwise I'll see you in September......

I played more golf last October through December than I have this season.......:angry:

If it makes you feel better I've played TWICE this year. I got mg clubs out yesterday because I thought I was going to play today but that isn't going to happen.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Francis I'm gonna walk if that's cool with you.

If it makes you feel better I've played TWICE this year. I got mg clubs out yesterday because I thought I was going to play today but that isn't going to happen.

No it doesn't make me feel better.... How's the new job working out?

Mitch you should let me know if you are in NoVA and can play I am always down for a round.

Wife and I are gonna play in a 9 hole night golf scramble tomorrow and I want to play a mid day 18. Anyone interested?

About an hour and a half drive for me. Can't see myself waking up at 4am on saturday!
Where are you playing tomorrow?

Anyone up for a round Saturday morning for a round?

Just back from a week in Kiawah. Anyone looking to get out this week or next?

Anyone up for Wednesday after work around 3:30 or 4?

Can anyone play tomorrow morning? My dad is having surgery so I am going to take a the day off, play golf in the morning and then go visit him in the hospital in the afternoon.

I was thinking of teeing off around 8 or 9.

Supposed to be beautiful tomorrow morning. No one?

Back