Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Now that was a nice hit.

Thrilled about Chelsea's transfer season so far. A shaky David Luiz leaving for $50 MM was a gift from PSG in addition to shoring up limitations at the striker position by bringing in Costa (who fits Mourinho's #9 role well) as well as replacing Super Frank with Fabregas have been A+ moves so far. Also thrilled with the Felipe Luis addition to make the back line 5/6 players deep. Would like to see Torres depart for a decent sum but that may take some time. The only significant lineup question is at keeper, as I'm leaning towards playing Cech in the BPL and Courtois in the cup matches. Any fellow blues on the forums?

My wife and I are Blues, but not Chelsea!

Dude August 16th HUGE opening match.......Go Potters!

I know. I'm really not hopeful for this season though. The last 2 we've finished way too close to the drop zone. No big signings and with the club up for sale, I fear our 100% participation in the Premier League maybe about to come to an end :(

I know. I'm really not hopeful for this season though. The last 2 we've finished way too close to the drop zone. No big signings and with the club up for sale, I fear our 100% participation in the Premier League maybe about to come to an end :(
Sorry to hear that dude. Hey ya never know what can happen it is a long season.

What we need is a nice rich sheikh that is looking to spend more of his time in Birmingham LOL

That was an awesome goal....The Dominguez goal was nice too. You guys seemed to be in much better form than ACM.

Missed a few games earlier today.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, July 26:

• Chicago Fire vs Tottenham (friendly), 8pm, ESPN

Sunday, July 27:

• AC Milan vs Manchester City (International Champions Cup), 4pm, FOX Sports 1 and ESPN Deportes
  • Liverpool vs Olympiakos (International Champions Cup), 6pm, FOX Sports 1 and ESPN Deportes

Just turned on Fire vs. Spurs on ESPN

Well that didnt take long...... Ehh MLS

The differences between the MLS and EPL are very evident if you watch these games. This is a B squad over there and playing in a friendly here I get that. The real difference I see and the announcers have said it over and over is the last pass that leads to a shot on goal. The MLS teams don't have that and the EPL teams do..... Seems simple but that means scoring versus not.

The differences between the MLS and EPL are very evident if you watch these games. This is a B squad over there and playing in a friendly here I get that. The real difference I see and the announcers have said it over and over is the last pass that leads to a shot on goal. The MLS teams don't have that and the EPL teams do..... Seems simple but that means scoring versus not.

Unless that team has Thierry Henry and a Wright-Philips. And it's against Arsenal.

Eff...

Unless that team has Thierry Henry and a Wright-Philips. And it's against Arsenal.

Eff...
Yeah I wasn't gonna go there buddy sorry about that. Hey its only Pre season!

Yeah I wasn't gonna go there buddy sorry about that. Hey its only Pre season!

It's always a joy for me to watch Thierry do his thing. The guy is still amazing.

It's always a joy for me to watch Thierry do his thing. The guy is still amazing.
Yeah man. Great that these guys have a chance to come over here and still play.

I'm ecstatic with what I just saw. Olympiacos brought it to Liverpool. The result doesn't reflect the way the game went. To bad Dossevi's cross bar didn't go in. Would of made it really interesting.

Seeing their performance only gives me high hopes for this years CL.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Tuesday, July 29:
  • Manchester United vs Inter Milan (International Champions Cup), 7pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Wednesday, July 30:
  • Manchester City vs Liverpool (International Champions Cup), 7pm, FOX Sports 1

hhmmmm rumours are going rampant in the last 24hrs. Olympiacos management already in Milano. Possibly double transfer. Robinho & Niang to Olympiacos

hhmmmm rumours are going rampant in the last 24hrs. Olympiacos management already in Milano. Possibly double transfer. Robinho & Niang to Olympiacos

Robinho will be a short term signing I think. Isn't he already committed to the MLS?

Robinho...pshhh...we just signed Glykos til 2017!!!!! Lol γελάνε και οι πέτρες....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robinho...pshhh...we just signed Glykos til 2017!!!!! Lol γελάνε και οι πέτρες....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quick question how do you watch the Greek League games?

I know that since NBC started with the EPL last year it has been so easy to watch the games. The NBC Live Extra app is awesome.

Quick question how do you watch the Greek League games?

I know that since NBC started with the EPL last year it has been so easy to watch the games. The NBC Live Extra app is awesome.

Well, I have a Greek Television streaming service that provides me with about 60 Greek channels (I prefer to watch international news on Greek TV, cuts out a lot of the US MSM BS) and with my package it includes about 10 Greek sports stations, Al Jazeera Sports, Arena Sports 1-4 (Serbian), BeIN sports 1-12 and a few others. I can usually catch most of my teams games. But since a company called NovaSports owns most of the rights for league games, and they are a pay service, they crack down on the stream links available. But I have a cousin in Greece who streams them for me if I can't get access to them.

With this Service I catch most EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga and Liga Sagres games. There is literally 5-6 games playing at any given time.....it's awesome.

Stopstream.tv when I'm away from home or for when in the office.

You can get all the games world wide live.

Back