Votes: 56 35.4%
  • 225 - 249 yards

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • 200 - 224 yards

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • 199 yards or less

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters
Now to get back on topic...I hit my drives 255 to 260 on average. Now if i could just get more of themin the fairway.

Ive turned into a short hitter too, I guess age and back/shoulder pain have caught up with me. Im lucky to get 250.

I can truly relate....before my back issues I was around 260-270 off the tee. Now it's around 230-240. Every now and then I'll hit one 250+ but almost never more than one in a round.

I usually hit 220-235. But yesterday when I finally learned to turn my hips in my backswing then follow thru to get leg power I hit a career long 265. Now everything just sounded and felt perfect and I put everything I had in it. And for 160 pounds I'll take that.

Now if I can do that consistently that'd be great! And I doubt I'd want to put all my energy into every Drive because I don't want to be gassed by Hole 14, haha.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I hit a solid straight shot about 180 the other day and I was very excited about that. I have such a slow swing speed and I am still considered a beginner golfer so I am very happy to hit it 170+.

I usually fall in the 250-275 range. I gained a few yards recently switching from my Nike Dymo to a Ping G10, turns out going through the fitting process does make a difference.

Winter time about 220 all carry no roll out or very little. Summer probably closer to 235-245 total carry and roll. I make up for being short by hitting it fairly straight most of the time. My wife hits it about 190-210 and she hits about 80% of her fairways.

I'm spot on about 275 ave. Can pump it out near 300 once a round.

i absolutely piped one today... 5-10 yrd draw that left me with a wedge to the green... on my brothers upro gps... total distance carry and roll... 265... no wind warm weather...
my brother seemed like he barely even swatted at his... carried the left greenside bunker... upro distance... 318... thanks alot... i thought i was a man when the 2 strangers we were paired up with let out a "good golly"... they were just in silence when my brother hit his shot...
all my other drives were about my avg of 230 if that

I can probably crawl over 250 with a firm fairway, I tend to be one of the longer players at my club but no monster.

I nearly always play it safe though and rarely rip it, I prefer fairways and a slightly longer shot than the grim alternatives

my avg is slowly crawling past 230... too bad my irons are letting me down

Back