New bag+1 has arrived.

LBlack14

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
12ish
Snagged this off another forum at a steal IMO. Love it as I am a fan Of OGIO and own 5 of their bags now.

OGIO Grom Hybrid Urban Camo

IMG_1918Medium.jpg

IMG_1919Medium.jpg

IMG_1920Medium.jpg

Started a new job this past Monday and noticed this sitting in the back storage area and mentioned to the GM and My boss that I thought it was a sharp bag. Come end of the day yesterday (Friday) the GM says to me "You know the TE bag you like? Take it home with you when you leave today" I was at a loss for words and that doesn't come very often.

IMG_1915Medium.jpg

IMG_1914Medium.jpg

IMG_1916Medium.jpg

Two very nice bags. I wish they would hide golf items in the back or my compaies warehouse :)

It helps when you work at a Practice facility/pro shop/learning center with brand new owners who are looking to clear out stuff. I'd imagine there'll be more where that came from.

Top Flight? What are you looking for?

nice looking bags!

I really love that urban camo bag. At the golf course that I work at we just got in 2 camo Boo Weekley Cleveland stand bag that I am eying up.

I actually saw the Titlesit Midsize Tour Staff Bag, looked great. Any place you can find a older version (08-09) of a tour bag (any brand for $150?

Very nice looking bags :)

Back