Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Those Bridgestone bags are simply amazing. 1 of the coolest bags Ive ever seen. Have fun out there.

e7emugys.jpg

Easily one of the coolest things I've ever seen. This is amazing.

All of those bags are amazing, but that patriotic Bridgestone look is unreal. So jealous guys. Take it all in!

Honestly all of these staffers are beautiful. I would happily rock any of them.. This year is starting out just absolutely incredible

The Ice Bucket Challenge thread has absolutely nothing on this thread.

This is hands down the best thread!!

Love the pictures and the faces on those guys says it all!!

y4yry7ah.jpg

A little range time now.

pumemu6y.jpg
nusa4ujy.jpg

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I've got goosebumps just reading this thread... I can only imagine what it's like for the 40 guys and volunteers right now. So amazing.

These pictures are freaking incredible. And super jealous of the SoundChucks, among everything else :D

Get some of these pics on Twitter and we will get them RT'd out. To awesome not to share!

Best day ever!!
buma4ena.jpg

jyvysyge.jpg

One of the things I appreciated most about part of team Bridgestone last year was that they put the Morgan Cup logo on the bags and apparel. Such class, I love seeing that on the bags.

umyjemu9.jpg

There's just a ton of excitement out here and everyone is happily smashing golf balls for a little while.

u5y7y7et.jpg

wow, this is amazing. What an experience!

yravevym.jpg

ge8ube6y.jpg

Freddie taking the driver DEEP.

y7a9yjez.jpg

Man I love range time on Friday, great time to bond with the guys and peak into other guys bags and see what everyone chose to go with. A lot of great equipment conversation and fun trash talk.

Is it just me or does John look just like Matt Kuchar with all that Bridgestone swag?

LOL, yes he does. He plays a lot like him too. What a great group of THPers in that picture, but then again, what a great group of THPers in each group picture.

jubare2u.jpg

Back