Live Update Thread - Round 2 - 2014 Morgan Cup

Looks like a nice course. How hot is it there?

A lot of matches going in either direction hole to hole. Keep up the great golfing gents!

Taps away

V.man/J4u are up 2 on 8 tee against ddec/War Eagle. V.man/J4u can close out the front side match with a win or tie of the hole.

Jersey Nate/mmaynard11 are 2 down after 7 to MikeDean441/Hawk

Great coverage so far with some great matchups, Loving it!

How does the scoring work? Do certain teams get strokes if they have higher handicaps?

CanaDan/AMart are now all square with fupresti/Mpeterson after 6 holes.

How does the scoring work? Do certain teams get strokes if they have higher handicaps?
Straight up match play. No strokes.

All straight up. No strokes are given at all.

Just catching up here at 40,000 ft on my way home from Cancun. Very limited internet access all week!

Glad to see things are going well out there at the Morgan Cup! I'm sure all you guys are having an incredible time!!

Keep playing well. I'm going to go catch up on round 1! :)

Nate/Jeff Spicoli win 3&2 over DcBrad/kc720. They are just finishing up 9 and will start their second match on 10.

Tadashi70/#Cookie ended the first match AS with Puttin4Bird/Scarnici are now headed to the back for the second match.

ru8eja8y.jpg

age9ydy8.jpg

I don't remember the format for this part of the event. Alternate shot? 9 hole matches? Do the teams change for the 2nd 9 hole matches?

I don't remember the format for this part of the event. Alternate shot? 9 hole matches? Do the teams change for the 2nd 9 hole matches?
Two 9 hole alternate shot matches.

Just hanging out with Jeff Spicoli, Nate, kc720, and DcBrad before they head out to the 10th. Such good dudes and fun to talk with.

Some great match-ups.

V.man/J4U win their first 9 holes 3&1 over ddec/War Eagle.

Trout Bum/Six4three5 are 4 up after 5 holes against Howzat/WCBM

Figured it was just a matter of time for AMart and Canadan.

JohnnyMojo/TNTCigarguy close out Jersey Nate/Smithfaced 3 and 1 for the first alt shot match.

Jman/DevRickus are 1 up after 7 against adwillingham/Paladin

#Cookie lays up to give Tadashi70 a good look into the green on the par 5 10th hole.

Back