Live Update Thread - Round 2 - 2014 Morgan Cup

DcBrad/kc720 stay all square with Nate/Jeff Spicoli after 2.

I hope everyone is enjoying the updates. Us volunteers are having a blast bringing you guys the coverage and the competitors are really putting on a show. It's a lot of fun to watch.

I hope everyone is enjoying the updates. Us volunteers are having a blast bringing you guys the coverage and the competitors are really putting on a show. It's a lot of fun to watch.
You guys are killing it. Love all the updates!

You guys have been awesome! Thanks so much for all the updates its been fun to follow

You guys are doing a phenomenal job with the updates, pics, etc! Thanks for all of your hard work to keep us that are not there well informed! :clapp:

We can't thank you guys enough. All the matches today are so close, and you guys are coming through with updates galore. Everyone following along are indebted to you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man, really cool to get the info as it's happening, along with the photos and everything else. You guys are knocking it out of the park.

Taps away

Ddec/War Eagle are all square with v.man/J4U after 1.

You guys are doing a great job, thanks!

Volunteers are killing it for all of us following post by post jealous you guys are right in the action from the way it appears to be happening! Way to go!

jeqate4a.jpg

Anytime is a good time for an interview.

ATLgolfer/Nebgolfer closed out Golferbest/Adam238 3&1

ATLgolfer/Nebgolfer close out adamw/Golferbest 2 & 1 in the first 9 hole alt shot match.

Castor/mmaynard pull out a 1 up victory over Hawk/Mike Dean in the first alt shot match.

ATLgolfer/Nebgolfer close out adamw/Golferbest 2 & 1 in the first 9 hole alt shot match.
Your playing and providing crazy updates how are you everywhere! Keep it up man its awesome!

Live Update Thread - Round 2 - 2014 Morgan Cup

Nate/Jeff Spicoli are up 1 after 2 holes over DcBrad/kc720

Thank you!!! I appreciate it.... I am on the edge of my seat watching for updates on my hubby!

Your playing and providing crazy updates how are you everywhere! Keep it up man its awesome!
Ocarroll is injured so he Is assisting us with updates

#Cookie/Tadashi70 are 2 up after 3 holes over Scarnici/Puttin4Bird

Due to an injury, I am not playing. Thanks though, and hope you are enjoying the live thread.

Ocarroll is injured so he Is assisting us with updates
My bad I was just assuming based on the rosters of the matchups from the first page.

Thank you!!! I appreciate it.... I am on the edge of my seat watching for updates on my hubby!

I'll try and keep that match update but is really slow now. The lead group is only on 13 green.

Enjoying every bit of it your killing it, sorry about the injury

Back