2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Big thanks to the volunteers who have knocked it out of the park since they arrived. Thank you thank you thank you for doing what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't thank you all enough for what you're doing for the event this week. You are all amazing guys, and your work is very much appreciated!

Unbelievable job with the photos and Vine videos today everyone. Thank you so much!

So appreciative of the Volunteers for bringing us the best MC coverage ever.

They took JB's idea of Staff Sponsor Day and put it into pictures and videos that far exceeded what I had envisioned.

Last edited:
The volunteers really brought it today for Staff Sponsor Day. Keep up the amazing work guys! From seeing all the pics and vines today there is no doubt the coverage of this event is going to be incredible!

Big props to the volunteers this weekend, the live updates are incredible!

The volunteers truly make this event. It is not the same without them

Smile and wave boys! Cause that's what we do

I want to take the time to recognize one of the volunteers. They have all been great and I can't thank them enough. However while the family members were waiting for us to come down, Kevin did everything to make my wife and daughter feel welcome and comfortable in the heat. She said the guy in the pink was downright nice and I didn't even get to thank him.
So thank you!
Going above and beyond!!! Thumbs up guys!

I will say it numerous more times today but I want to say it again:

Volunteers: you all KICK ASS!!!!

This is nothing without each of you and know that each of you go a LONG ways to making this feel like a tour experience for each of us.

I can't say it enough, thank you from the bottom of my heart, not many can/will take their personal time and monies to come here to support us....but you all did.

You'll each be working your butt off today to capture all the action in the best way possible while ensuring we have what we need, all with a smile on your face.

You ALL rock!!

Like the others id like to thank all the Volunteer's for all their hard work today for the guys, also thank you for all the photo's and updates for keeping us that are not there feeling like we are. THANKYOU.

Quoting myself from the other thread because its more appropriate here. Thank You ALL so much!!

So in addition to all of the awesomeness, I must say that the volunteers were simply here's today. Part of a tour experience is having "people" that take care of things. Picture this: you have just been presented with all of the trappings on the equipment side of things. The plastic and tags are still on even. Then volunteers are everywhere you turn asking how they can help you. Water?....no problem. Need a trash can?......here you are! Scissors?......got it. How about a wet towel?.....here. Do you need me to take a picture of you and your gear?......Give me your phone and I'll do it.

Thank all of you so much for your selfless attention to detail and making every single one of us feel so special. You are the rock stars. You are all in possession of one heck of an IOU. You ALL ROCK!

JM

The AC went out in their condo yesterday and these guys are so dedicated that they were willing to sleep in there when it was hotter in the condo than it was outside. (Side note, it did get fixed, no way we would let them sleep in that heat)

They are incredible and I honestly have no idea how we got so lucky.

The volunteers are rockstars! Every single one of them were truly amazing and they took care of everyone while capturing the event's awesomeness. I truly thank you guys!

The AC went out in their condo yesterday and these guys are so dedicated that they were willing to sleep in there when it was hotter in the condo than it was outside. (Side note, it did get fixed, no way we would let them sleep in that heat)

They are incredible and I honestly have no idea how we got so lucky.

I am in shear awe of these boys. I will never be able to say thank you enough. I can honestly say they are making us feel like tour players. You are allowing us to live the dream.

I whole-heatedly agree. The volunteers made me feel welcome from day one.

I want to take the time to recognize one of the volunteers. They have all been great and I can't thank them enough. However while the family members were waiting for us to come down, Kevin did everything to make my wife and daughter feel welcome and comfortable in the heat. She said the guy in the pink was downright nice and I didn't even get to thank him.
So thank you!
Going above and beyond!!! Thumbs up guys!

Way to Go guys!!!

Agreed - wonderful to see the passion and enjoyment these folks are bringing to the event - well done

As good as they were yesterday, they were even better today. The volunteers absolutely killed it in the morning round!

I can't get over how good the coverage was today! It was a lot of fun following along today!

Excuse me while I say it but you guys have KICKED ARSE this weekend. Bringing the coverage back to the forum for us to follow along with has been second to none. THANK YOU again. I can only imagine what the videos will be like.

Thank you can't be said enough. But thank you again!

Back