What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 and followed the MC Staff Sponsor's thread.

Played 18, picked out weekend scripting, THP'd, opened up my box of Polara's I got today, received my Els for Autism poker chip today.

Played 18 with my mom & my nephew. It was fun!

Drooled over the MC threads, then cleaned my clubs and sorted my bag ready for a round tomorrow with a (new) fellow THPer PrestonPreston

Just keeping fingers crossed for another lovely weather day like today

At first tee with my kiddo now, then going to get a golf belt, and I have a lesson later today.

Played best round of the year. Now off to neighborhood picnic for food & drink.

Played a local par 3 course to get some iron practice in

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Played round No. 68… in the rain.

Played 18 with my dad. Hot Springs Village, in Arkansas, really has some nice courses.

Played 8 holes and mentored beginners at my home course

Played a tournament and tried my best to keep up with the #THPMC action.

30 min or so of practice time on the putting green. Consistency with the Seemore is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 30 holes in the Morgan Cup.

'Twas a good day.

Played 30 holes in the Morgan Cup.

'Twas a good day.

#jerkie

And Panda joined me (and relied on me for significant amounts of success).

I played 9 with my son.

Took my son to the annual junior tournament at our club, he played 6 holes off the junior tees and shot a 43. He ended up second out of 7 kids. Hopefully move up to 9 holes next year. Then when I got home he helped me grip my clubs to finish off my builds.

Took my son to the annual junior tournament at our club, he played 6 holes off the junior tees and shot a 43. He ended up second out of 7 kids. Hopefully move up to 9 holes next year. Then when I got home he helped me grip my clubs to finish off my builds.
Very nice. How old is he?

Unboxed my new 714 AP1s...couldnt believe how small the heads were (My last tree sets were ci11s, G25s, and AMP Cells---much bigger heads). I then hit 20 balls out back with the 8iron. Smaller heads?...yes. Accurate?...Oh yes.

Very nice. How old is he?

Thanks mate. He is 11. He played it last year as well and came second then as well. Hasn't been practicing so stayed in the 6 hole division. Video games taking over the young ones now days, rather do that than play outside. But ill encourage him to get out more.

Played 18 with a coworker. He shot a 74 & I shot a 92.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walked 18 and THPed

Played 9 after doing some shopping and now THP

Shared 3 buckets at the range with my wife and THPed to get anything I could for the MC coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back