NHL 2014-2015 Season

NHL Network vintage games on now. 1996 World Cup of Hockey Canada vs. USA so many great hockey players from the 90s

I like when they put those on. Can't help but watch. Game looks a little different though.

I like when they put those on. Can't help but watch. Game looks a little different though.
Oh absolutely it is very different. My favorite is all the old equipment that I used to dream about owning. CCM Tacks! Best skates

Oh absolutely it is very different. My favorite is all the old equipment that I used to dream about owning. CCM Tacks! Best skates

Believe it or not, the best pair of skates I ever had were Missions...like slippers.

Believe it or not, the best pair of skates I ever had were Missions...like slippers.
Dude I had there roller hockey skates and I loved them. I tried Bauers of course but CCM just fit my feet better for Ice.

I rocked Mission skates for roller and for ice. Still have them somewhere...

I rocked Mission skates for roller and for ice. Still have them somewhere...

I liked that Missions were true to shoe size for the most part. Other brands I'd order an 8.5 when my shoe size is 10. My last skates were Easton S17s, lighter, but nowhere near as comfortable.

Good ol' Mission. I had a pair of their skates and they were more comfortable than a pair of Nike Shoks running shoes. I still use my Mission Inline skates when I play or just to cruise around the pathway's we have here. I have since gone to Bauer One90's and wear them in a 6 and shoe is an 8.5, I like them tight.

That is snug. I've played with some guys that like their skates like that. They go sockless too. Never could do that.

Good ol' Mission. I had a pair of their skates and they were more comfortable than a pair of Nike Shoks running shoes. I still use my Mission Inline skates when I play or just to cruise around the pathway's we have here. I have since gone to Bauer One90's and wear them in a 6 and shoe is an 8.5, I like them tight.

I was always the same way when I played, couldn't stand them to be the least bit loose. Every time it was time for new skates my parents and I would go round and round. They wanted to buy big so I could wear them for more than a season. I always blamed every trip or slide on my skates being too big.

You can't argue with these results!

72 millions to P.K. Subban... that is a lot of money, but that is a star, and they and to pay him I guess

72 millions to P.K. Subban... that is a lot of money, but that is a star, and they and to pay him I guess
Ehhhh that's a lot of coin dude even for a Canadian team..... Haha

That's a lot of money. Is that a record for a defenseman...sorry, defenceman? :)
I hate the guy but he might be the best skater in the NHL.

Honestly surprised that MTL went that long of a term/that amount of money.

Good for Subban, sure hope his production doesn't tail off now. I dealt a lot of assets last year in my keeper league to acquire him LOL.

That's a lot of money. Is that a record for a defenseman...sorry, defenceman? :)
I hate the guy but he might be the best skater in the NHL.

Besides Doughty haha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can't argue with these results!

You skipped the part about drugs, females, and him being a d-bag hahahaha

With PK being locked up in MTL for so long, it'll be really interesting to see the dynamic if Malcolm eventually makes it up with the Bruins. He's still a few years away, and based on Rask's play and contract, something tells me if/when Malcolm becomes a regular starter in the NHL it'll be with another team.

Subban isn't worth that kind of $$$

I'm a CBJ fan till I die. I am friends with Umby, and Jan Hejda. I know Wiz pretty well as well. I've got a lot of hope for the team. I think Hartnell can bring more grit to the team. This is literally an evolution of the St. Louis Blues. You can see if in the players they want, and the players they have.

I have 0 hostility toward Nash, but man... I don't know he makes it as an NYR much longer. The big and ongoing Saga for columbus has to be Bobrovsky. Will he re-sign or take a billion zillion dollar contract in russia.

Subban is a heck of a talent. Maybe he falls off a bit in 5-6 years with age, but MTL are right to lock him up as he will make their offense far more potent.

How do you know all these CBJ/former CBJ guys ghost? Umby disappointed to get traded?

I used to be the Home Theater manager of the Best Buy in Polaris, Ohio.

I built the Graduated OSU and NHL players Home theaters. I also know some of the Crew. James Lauranitis, Mike Doss, Spielman, Urban

and... Jason Day.

Day, I sold him a 70" TV and an Xbox. We did it so he could Kinect play Tiger Woods Golf. I wish I could make that up. He signed a glove for me, and told me to talk **** to Wizniewski about his golf game. I did.

Notes:

Rick Nash - Spindly little legs, but a super nice guy. He REALLY really didn't want to go, but the management was happy with him as a cornerstone and thought he should really not have any say in the team. He was tired of being framed for something that was an upper management thing

RJ - He was very very disapointed, but he gave his face up to block a puck to stay in the playoffs. He got thanked by... getting benched. He never understood it, and worked hard to be a front running player. He got what they were doing. The CBJ are going to be a speed grind, and he's not a fast skater.. though he's the fastest he's ever been. I used to do a bunch of Charity stuff with them.

Calvert/Cam/RyJo - Hilariously nice guys. They don't QUITE get how famous they are around these parts. They're just getting to it. To see the passion and excitement in their eyes when they came in to buy their first 60" TV's was worth the price of admission.

Jan - Him and Fedor tyutin used to be room mates on the road. and They're both russian. They'd over heat their MacBook Airs. So they'd put them in the freezer. They'd come in off the road, and I'd go over to their homes and fix them. I still don't know how they over heated them, but they'd ice them down. I helped Jan with his motorsport company "35 Motorsports". He knows cars... real... real well.

Bobs - I played air hockey against. he's literally so focused on learning english, I dont know he leaves yet. He loves "USA". He thinks it's great here, plus he can travel to where he wants in the off season. He believes you can't be the best if you leave.

43 days people.

Gonna be a weird season here in Buffalo. Sabres are not going to be very good so even though I will always be pulling for and celebrating a win a loss won't be taken as hard with the McDavid/Eichel prize at the end of the season. Watch them eke out enough wins and get the 3rd pick :)

Gonna be a weird season here in Buffalo. Sabres are not going to be very good so even though I will always be pulling for and celebrating a win a loss won't be taken as hard with the McDavid/Eichel prize at the end of the season. Watch them eke out enough wins and get the 3rd pick :)

you never know, maybe gionta and gorges will transform this team!

I cant wait for the training camps to start

Back