2014 RBC Canadian Open(Spoilers)

Trying to spot you in the crowd Marty! No luck so far

Trying to spot you in the crowd Marty! No luck so far
I have to admit i spent a big part of the day at the bar.... Free beer tastes good, even if its a Molson

Course looks to be in amazing shape. Super lush.
The course was great, and not a lot of people so it was vertu easy to go around the course and see everything

The course was great, and not a lot of people so it was vertu easy to go around the course and see everything

That's always fun. Hopefully some decent crowds turn out on the weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dang was pulling for Duval. Fell apart again...

I had 5 miss the cut, pretty solid golfers all. L Donald, D Johnson, C Hoffman, E Compton & C Pettersson. My 5 left are Furyk, Delaet, McDowell, Schwartzel & Crane. No real hope to move back into first unless Delaet wins.

I had 4 mouse the cut, but I also have 4 in the top 5. Hopefully they play well this weekend.

How good is Furyk playing. Wow

Glad to see Furyk do well. Hope he hold on through tomorrow. He's worked hard at getting his game and life in order.

Final round has been delayed do to inclement weather

I see Lelaet shooting low today maybe another 63. It will mean the world for him to win on home soil. Solid play yesterday, such solid ball striking

I see Lelaet shooting low today maybe another 63. It will mean the world for him to win on home soil. Solid play yesterday, such solid ball striking

i was thinking the same, hope he can pull out the win

Brad Fritsch has taken over over as top Canadian in the event. -5 today after 14, -8 for the event.

I would love to see a Canadian finally win this again. If DeLeat could bang out another really low round he may have a chance. It's also nice to see that they aren't at Glenn Abby as much.

I was bummed to hear that they will be at Glen Abbey next year, then Toronto, then Montreal again.
Some courses out west need to start putting some solid bids together.

I wish espn wouldn't send out texts when the tourney is on a tape delay!

I was bummed to hear that they will be at Glen Abbey next year, then Toronto, then Montreal again.
Some courses out west need to start putting some solid bids together.

Agree'd. It was in BC in 2011? So many amazing courses out your way. I feel like the Canadian Open is stuck in a rut.

Agree'd. It was in BC in 2011? So many amazing courses out your way. I feel like the Canadian Open is stuck in a rut.
I'm pretty sure a main part of the problem is that there aren't too many courses out West even trying to host it. Something about losing money and upset members.
I may be wrong but I heard that on a local sports radio station.

I'm pretty sure a main part of the problem is that there aren't too many courses out West even trying to host it. Something about losing money and upset members.
I may be wrong but I heard that on a local sports radio station.

It is tough. We only did web.com this year, luckily we have two courses so the membership wasn't too upset.

It's a big undertaking, but it's about more than the course. Can help local economies as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wonder if has to do with the extra 5 hour flight to get out west after coming from the Open. I think it's in a bad spot on the schedule and I think without RBC being a sponsor the field would be really weak imo.

I was hoping Furyk would finish it off. I still ended up with 3 in the top 10, so I hope I can move up a little.

Had a 2nd, T-7, T-9, T-34 & a T-43from my 5 who made the cut. I don't think I will fall but certainly don't think I will move up.

Wow did I just pick a winner? Had some great picks this week .

Back