So ADMIT IT, who has one of these?????

I don't have one, but would definitely not be opposed to having one on the wall.

I have 2 of them. However they and the balls are in storage currently because I didn't want to bother hanging them on the walls of my apartment just to take them back down when we move. I have also bought very little of the logo balls that I have for them. Usually they are gifts from family when they play a course, or I find them and they just happen to be a logo ball.

Don't have a rack and have only one saved golf ball... a hole in one ball from last year's Club Tourney.

I use to collect golf balls, but kind of got away from it. Might start back at sone point.

4yjuzudu.jpg

Be the ball!!

I do hehe :banghead:Started collecting logo balls from courses that I played and now I'm always trying to play a new course so I can get a logo ball

Nope, but I should. I have a bunch of balls that I have collected over the years and keep saying I am going to put one of those up.

I have one that I throw logo balls in as well as other balls that mean something to me. I just started this year, and my collection is growing nicely.

This is something that I've yet to get into. I was collecting ball markers for a bit, but the novelty of that has worn off a bit here lately.

I collect logo balls from most courses that I play, as well as keeping balls from significant on course achievements. Here are the two displays that I have:

IMAG0868_zpstry4duu2.jpg

IMAG0870_zpsnguv1mft.jpg

I admit , I have 2, pics to follow

Yup! I have 2 actually - I have one ball that is from when I got my first Birdie (Dunlop Double Titanium ball) and is also mixed in with courses I played and signed balls from pros I have

I collect logo balls from most courses that I play, as well as keeping balls from significant on course achievements. Here are the two displays that I have:
Not only is that a great collection, I'm jealous of the thp trophies as well.

I have one for my milestone balls and a few course logo balls.

I have one. Nearly filled. Need to get another.

Back