2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

so you are saying we have a chance?

I'd love to say no :) but there are too many tournaments left and I think you want to save some starts for the big guns for the PGA Championship and Fedex Cup Playoffs.

Who else is starting to struggle a little with starts left with 9 tournaments to go?

Well, I've managed to save a bunch of starts for everyone who's ALREADY won tournaments, so I got that going for me.
Gah, last 6 weeks have been a horror. Couldn't have used all 2 mill and intentionally picked a worse team for the Open. I needs me some winnahs.

Scooted up one spot to 38. At this rate I may make it to the Top 25 by the end of the season.

Who else is starting to struggle a little with starts left with 9 tournaments to go?

I was, and then I took 3 or 4 weeks with more low value guys, and most of them worked out. Not super concerned about # of starts. I generally wouldn't play 2 or 3 super high$ guys together anyways, makes for some slim pickings for the rest of the roster.

Struggling a bit the past couple weeks. Hoping for a comeback.

I just noticed this week that I have some guys getting pretty low. I used my final pick for Kuchar last week, he's the only one I'm out on so far.

I had $490K left this week. I'm not sure if I'm taking fliers for a final push or field is that unbelievably bad...

Full roster, $0 left to spare. Hopefully this works out.

Notable WDs this week.

Bud Cauley
Matt Jones

Ha, I had 3 top 10s and still dropped a spot to 29th. I guess it was a good week for everybody.

Clark, Furyk, DeLaet and G-Mac helped me move 6 spots to 7th place. Sweet.

Out of my 10 players only 4 made the cut. Thankfully I had a 1st, 2nd, and 4th but only moved up 2 spots to 26th

Dropped from 11th to 15th. GMac was my highest finisher. 3.3 million behind leader now.

I had 3 top 10s as well, and moved up a whopping 1 spot.

Forget to set my dadburn line up for the RBC.

Be the ball!!

Still in 3rd place. 685k out of 1st.

2/7/9/12/12/20, Mahan, Donald, and Villegas my only MC's.

Stayed in 9th.. Took Clark out of my line up and that hurt. Had 3 guys in the Top 10 so I cut the deficit between myself and first, but over thinking got me.

From 86 to 82 with a 2, T-7 and T-9. Not bad for only having 4 guys make the cut

Moved up to 51st with 4 guys in the top 10

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

15th to 14th...if only Furyk had held on....grrr.

Stuck at 21 even after a good week. Realizing it will be impossible to catch up but having fun anyway. I was definitely pulling for Furyk a little more than usual yesterday.

Reminder, reminder, reminder!

The WGC Bridgestone Invitational and Barracuda Championship are both happening this week. Please remember to select your teams for both tournaments.

Man, whomever comes out on top this week out of that Barracuda lineup deserves a tip of the hat.

Set my roster for it.... and still have like 1.3 million free. Just Crazy.

Reminder, reminder, reminder!

The WGC Bridgestone Invitational and Barracuda Championship are both happening this week. Please remember to select your teams for both tournaments.

Thanks for posting this reminder! Its appreciated. I think I forgot this last year and missed out on the cross field event.

3 guys in the top 10 and still moved back 2 spots. Rough crowd I'm up against.

Back