2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Congrats Henri!!!

Congrats Castor...I knew I was sunk when I saw how closely our teams matched up this past weekend. I was really needing a winner that didn't overlap with you to get into first. Had a lot of time in my first fantasy golf experience and will definitely do it again next year.

Good job Henri. That was a great season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Castor...I knew I was sunk when I saw how closely our teams matched up this past weekend. I was really needing a winner that didn't overlap with you to get into first. Had a lot of time in my first fantasy golf experience and will definitely do it again next year.

There were times when you and dawgdaddy, and some others were so close to catch me during the last 2-3 tournaments. DB and BMW were killing me. :)

When does the next season start?

Early 2015. Just like this past year, where we know the wrap around schedule exists, we put a limit on the events by doing so at a time we feel is the right spot to begin the season.

It is also an Albatross Only series, so we will be launching after the 2015 AC opens up.

Today I got something...very cool...thank you THP!!

More pics, stories and facts will come during the weekend. :)

IMG_2031_2.jpg

IMG_2034_2.jpg

IMG_2059_2.jpg

Early 2015. Just like this past year, where we know the wrap around schedule exists, we put a limit on the events by doing so at a time we feel is the right spot to begin the season.

It is also an Albatross Only series, so we will be launching after the 2015 AC opens up.

A lot of big names have played in the first couple tournaments of the wrap-around schedule. Getting excited for the new season.

2015 Hyundai Tournament of Champions at The Plantation Course in Kapalua from January 8-12.
Will this be the first tournament for the new season of THP fantasy golf?

I did so bad last year. Hoping to rebound in 15.

Is there a thread some where to sign up for 2015?

There will be when we kick off the season. We are several weeks away from that happening.

There will be when we kick off the season. We are several weeks away from that happening.

Can't wait

Looking forward to getting in on this in 2015!

I hope I do better this year...

Back