Celebration Of Champions - 2014 Morgan Cup

Well done boys!

Im wondering how many are skipping the video? No comments on the surprise to the volunteers?

Congrats Team DotCom! Looking forward to the total re-cap video.

Congrats team dot com, great job

Im wondering how many are skipping the video? No comments on the surprise to the volunteers?

They got what they deserved, in a big way.

A lot of offices block youtube. I'm sure there will be more as people get some time to watch it.

Congrats Team DotCom!
That was awesome, and hilarious when they jumped when the champagne bath started

That was quite a surprise. And we stunk after from the sweat/champagne mixture, but it was all in good fun and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

Welcome to the hall of fame gentlemen, it was well earned.

One hell of a week.

That was quite a surprise. And we stunk after from the sweat/champagne mixture, but it was all in good fun and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

You smelled of pure Awesome Tyler, because that's what you guys are.

I cant get the sound to work. It is all muffled. Tried some other youtube vids with no issue, so I am waiting until I get home and can try my home computer.

Congrats Team DotCom!!!

Congrats Team Dot Com!! Well done Capt. Wardy!

Great video as always! Great job everyone, and congrats to the winners!

Congrats to all who played ... wish I could have been there!

Congrats DotCom! From following the coverage on Saturday you guys were playing outstanding golf from the first tee shot and it seems like you guys continued the great play on Sunday. To the other 4 teams, you guys were all amazing. Finally, what a great surprise for the volunteers. They deserved it for all the hard work they put in and I look forward to watching the coverage you guys worked so hard to get.

Congrats to the Dot Commers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

good stuff! nice video . congrats and looks like everyone had a great time which seems to be the norm for every thp event

Congrats Dot Com boys, you earned it.

I'll save most of my thoughts for the recap thread.

But, I do want to say how freaking proud I am of this bunch. Every person on this team had a goal of lowering their handicap and becoming a better player, and everyone did it -- everyone.

This team worked like crazy to prepare for the MC, and we pushed each other along the way. No infighting, no pulling rank (even from the cap'n). Just nine guys who were trying to be the best they could be -- you could say, giving it everything they've got -- to win this competition.

I could not be any prouder of this group of guys, and I couldn't be any more honored to be on Team DotCom.

#DoWorkDotCom

Congrats Team Dot Com!

Congrats Dot Com! Great team effort.

Congrats to Team DotCom and the volunteers. The burning of champagne in your eyes is the best type of painful feeling that you can ever have.

Back