Northern California Get Together?

It's up. Matt, if you wouldn't mind posting these pictures in that thread as well, that would be great.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Will do. I had forgotten about a separate thread!

So guys, here are a couple things I've been thinking about...

1. I think it would be a good idea to move all of our general discussion (what this thread has been) to a new thread titled, "THP Nor-Cal Crew" or something like that, since we've got a little bit more of an identity now and might make it easier for others to find us in the future, especially if they see our logo in the sigs in other threads.

2. I would encourage all of you, if you haven't already done so, to join the Albatross Club. It's not a ton of money and if you're remotely active on the site, it definitely goes a long way toward showing the dedication of our group.

3. We briefly discussed our next outing on Saturday. Probably looking at late October and possibly somewhere in the Bay (maybe Harding Park?). We've got some time, but it's never too soon to start thinking about it.

Let me know what you guys think about starting a new thread and I'll get it going.

Eddie -

I'm loving the pics from your recent outing. Looks like you all had a great time on a challenging course.

I like the idea of a new thread, but I think it would be good to reference BOTH "THP Nor Cal Crew" and "Northern California" because new people would most likely search on the longer wording and not "Nor Cal". I hope to be able to make the next outing with you all.

1. I think it would be a good idea to move all of our general discussion (what this thread has been) to a new thread titled, "THP Nor-Cal Crew" or something like that, since we've got a little bit more of an identity now and might make it easier for others to find us in the future, especially if they see our logo in the sigs in other threads.

2. I would encourage all of you, if you haven't already done so, to join the Albatross Club. It's not a ton of money and if you're remotely active on the site, it definitely goes a long way toward showing the dedication of our group.

3. We briefly discussed our next outing on Saturday. Probably looking at late October and possibly somewhere in the Bay (maybe Harding Park?). We've got some time, but it's never too soon to start thinking about it.

Let me know what you guys think about starting a new thread and I'll get it going.

agreed. I'd also make sure it says "Northern California" for new people to identify.

October in the bay area / san francisco would be perfect.

I think that a new thread would be a good idea

SF/Bay Area in late Oct/Early Nov would be great Harding would be another epic trip especially with the match play coming there

I'm there. Another course that I have wanted to play but not as a single.

Eddie,
Can you edit this threads title to add the NorCal Crew? I was just thinking it would help anyone doing a search.

Bay Area golf this fall sounds great. I've never played any of the courses so I will leave selection to the " world travelers".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Gents, I started the thread, can edit it the title if you'd like. Sadly, I never got a chance to play with any of you before I left, but take my word, I will do my best to change that next year!

I am in for this next one.

Gents, I started the thread, can edit it the title if you'd like. Sadly, I never got a chance to play with any of you before I left, but take my word, I will do my best to change that next year!

I'll hold you to that, buddy!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

tried to change the title, maybe the mods can.

Can't wait to meet you

Fellow THP'ers of Nor-Cal.

I have a nephew who plays on a 10u competitive baseball team out of the Fairfield area. In an effort to get a trip together for Cooperstown, Ny, they are putting on a fund-raising golf tourney at the Paradise Valley Golf Course. May be a good chance for us to get together, support a young man and his team, and play a different course not on many scorecards .. Details below for your consideration.

10370427_299730840194022_6150913778725760829_n.jpg

Facebook Tourney Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/528830957243109/?ref=22
Team Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SolanoNationals

Fellow THP'ers of NorCal..

I was hit with two tournament request this past weekend, one for the nephew stated above and another for The Esquire Club of Stockton being hosted by a friend of mine, Steve Jackson. I will be attending both due to the good causes they support. This tournament is scheduled for September 12th at The Reserve at Spanos Park. The Reserve is a great course here in Stockton and the proceeds are for youth education and scholarships.

Golf_Tournament_Postcard_2014_frontside-600x388.jpg

http://www.stocktonesquireclub.org/GolfTournament.html

bumpin' us back to the front page :)

Fellow THP'ers of Nor-Cal.

I have a nephew who plays on a 10u competitive baseball team out of the Fairfield area. In an effort to get a trip together for Cooperstown, Ny, they are putting on a fund-raising golf tourney at the Paradise Valley Golf Course. May be a good chance for us to get together, support a young man and his team, and play a different course not on many scorecards .. Details below for your consideration.

10370427_299730840194022_6150913778725760829_n.jpg

Facebook Tourney Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/528830957243109/?ref=22
Team Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SolanoNationals

Gah! I wish I could... it's right in my backyard but I have too many days off requested around that time.

saw this...maybe something to consider:

http://www.bbhstore.com/36-hole-spe...ame-day/?_ga=1.153458800.999599085.1409800219

would be fun to do that package in one day and play poppy the next, but i'm crazy that way.

Dang Matt, you are twisted. That would be a lot of golf, but all three of those courses are certainly top notch.

Hope everyone in the nor-cal crew is doing well. After my wedding in a few weeks I will actually be able to consider the next outing, can't wait(for the golf that is... :thumb:)!

Fellow THP'ers of NorCal..

I was hit with two tournament request this past weekend, one for the nephew stated above and another for The Esquire Club of Stockton being hosted by a friend of mine, Steve Jackson. I will be attending both due to the good causes they support. This tournament is scheduled for September 12th at The Reserve at Spanos Park. The Reserve is a great course here in Stockton and the proceeds are for youth education and scholarships.

Golf_Tournament_Postcard_2014_frontside-600x388.jpg

http://www.stocktonesquireclub.org/GolfTournament.html

One last bump before Friday for folks that may be in be area and want to play for a good cause.

One last bump before Friday for folks that may be in be area and want to play for a good cause.
Wish i could but i am in the middle of harvest plus Spanos kicks my but every time i play it

Time to start think about the next outing Guys i suggest Nov 1 or 2nd because i know my harvest will be over and i will have weekends back

Wish we had more of you guys interested in our west coast event and entering for a shot to get into it.

Wish you luck on your get together.

Time to start think about the next outing Guys i suggest Nov 1 or 2nd because i know my harvest will be over and i will have weekends back

Agreed. As far as I know, early November will work for me. Looking forward to hearing more.

Wish we had more of you guys interested in our west coast event and entering for a shot to get into it.

Thanks for the reminder JB, got my entry in for the day. With a little over a week before my wedding things are getting hectic. No rest for the wicked!

I've been trying, JB! I'd love nothing more than to make it into #TheGrandaddy!

Back