Customer Service Experience - Callaway

PhilDawsome

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of good things about the customer service departments at different golf manufacturers. I had to share my experience with everyone.

I was playing a round on saturday and hit what felt like a perfect shot with a X Hot hybrid. I had bought the club off of Callaway's pre-owend website about 3 months ago and it's probably my favorite club in my whole bag. When I hit the shot, snap, off came the head right above/on the hosel. I was upset, but I didn't let it ruin my round. I really contemplated what to do but, I looked up warranty information from Callaway pre-owned and they give you 12 months. I sent an email out to someone in customer service on Sunday evening, and about an hour ago I just received an email in return saying that a new club was already in the mail to me and they were giving me a shipping label in the email to send my club back. What a relief it is to hear that, and I couldn't be happier.

I just wanted to publicly thank Callaway and for that matter all golf brands for their superior customer service. It's truly amazing with the cost of equipment etc how quick these manufacturers are to right their wrongs and it really keeps me loyal to my brand!

Great customer service for sure!

Top notch service

Not surprised at all. Callaway does CS well.

No surprise here, having just dealt with them recently myself, I absolutely agree they are fantastic

Callaway consistently gets it right, well done!

Wow awesome to hear that they value their customers that much!

Callaway is a top notch company in every sense! Awesome to hear another good outcome.

I used their CS just last month, they are top notch. Thanks for sharing your experience PhilDawesome.

The only time I ever dealt with them was in the mid 90's when my year and a half old Heaven Wood broke and they sent me a brand new one within days. Lots of love for that.

Typical Callaway!

Always have had a great experience with them. Cracked a face on a driver and they no longer made that model so sent me the latest model back with no upcharge. That was probably 10 yrs ago, but their CS is still the best in any business.

I'm definitely a Callaway fanboy. They always have my attention and almost always deliver. Impressive company

I love hearing these stories about great customer service. These stories encourage me to shop with those companies.

Back