Team Paradise - These Guys are Good!

Loved the video guys! You guys are doing a great job on the videos.

Thanks guys, my teammates did the heavy lifting in this one.

Team Paradise!!

Well done....indeed!

Wow. That came out great boys!!

That was so well done I thought it was a paid ad before the video lol. Freaking awesome Team Paradise!

That video is insanely well done. Just awesome.

I just had to go back and watch all of them! #memories #topnotchteammates

That was awesome, nice work!

Awesome stuff, Howzat!

Very nicely done! That was darn sweet.

Nice job on the video guys!

Great videos guys. I swear that was for a new golf show.

Nice! Great vid guys, loved it.

Great video! Well done TP!

Very cool video !

In the video in order of appearance:

WCBM
Howzat
Smithfaced
Flog2424
Castor
Mmaynard
Jersey Nate
Scarnici
Castor (again...sorry, just needed a shot more :D)

Well done guys!

Little bump for these guys. Couldn't ask for a better group of guys! The time is here!

Bump for Team Paradise...

Team Paradise - These Guys are Good!

Instead of clogging up my recap and making it long winded I will place my thoughts on this group of guys here. All of you are my brothers and I couldn't have been blessed with a better group of guys!!!

Howzat- what better words to use than cool, calm, and collected!!! This guy bled Morgan Cup and pushed us in his own ways. Not once did we receive a PM about hitting more wedge shots or rolling more putts. He pushed us to experience the journey in our own ways and bring it all to the grand stage! Thank you for being there with the door always open!

WCBM - I honestly don't know how you did it, but you did it better than any of us! Throughout the seven months it was a pleasure hearing your stories, me trying to follow and represent with the beard, and your passion. You have a game that will push the best of them to bring it!!!

Castor Hades - The Finland Finisher! You made us dudes look good! Talk about dedication, and waking up at 3 or 4 am to join our calls! It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to play so many rounds of golf down in MB! You can bet I will be headed your way some time soon!!!

Jersey Nate - you embraced the journey and got your game in check. It was great playing with you out there during our practice rounds and round 1.

Smithfaced - My camel humper! We could sit back and tell stories about our experiences at Campbell! How do two guys from a small Baptist College end up on the same team! We didn't get to play a round together, but hope we do in the future. Thanks for keeping my wife and daughter company!

Scarnici - The Micro Machine! Dude you rocked this journey! For being only 5' tall you packed a huge punch and can hang with the best of them. It was great seeing that smile while pounding bucket after bucket of balls on the range! Awesome playing with you on Sunday and keeping my head in the game!

Puttin4bird - thank you for stepping in at a critical time and embracing it. Your a legend and know we wanted to go out and repeat as Team Paradise! It was a pleasure having you be a part of us!

Flog2424- as I sit here I am tearing up. I recall the first PM you sent us about your injury and I just said wow! You have serious game and watching how much time you put in to get your game where it needed to be is commendable! The. The journey came to a crashing halt! You will forever be a member of Team Paradise! Do know that you actually did complete your journey on the shoulder of the 8 guys above.

I love you guys!!!

Last edited:
I couldn't even finish my post I got emotional...bear with me.

We embraced this as a team throughout. Never did any of us think weak link or we didn't have the game. We came out an put on a show. The fun, the memories, the golf will always be embedded! Thank you for taking on a Morgan Cup Rookie!

You were an effin rock star on the forum and at the event. I really just needed to let you do your thing because you handled yourself like a seasoned vet. So happy to have you on my team.

Back