THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ybevy2u7.jpg

Me, eric, dan and brian at the the turn. Its been a great day

ymuzytev.jpg

Eric

ede9u5eh.jpg

Shot 43/41 for an 84, had a couple real bad mental mistakes. Had a blast playing with THP'ers

4 great birdie chances on the par three 9th. 2 were made.

yry2upy4.jpg

yba5ageh.jpg

Eric

7e8e9upy.jpg

Brian

tazehase.jpg

Todd

asy3u4eb.jpg

Getting in some practice... Par, birdie so far

From The HTC One Blue!

Two more pars... -1 through four

From The HTC One Blue!

Two more pars. Lip out birdie on 5. Monster tee shot on 6 but my wedge in was ugly.

From The HTC One Blue!

Finished out with 3 more pars. Had a good up and down on 8. Pounded a drive on 9 and stuck it to 4 ft but missed the downhill putt.... Had 6 ft coming back. Made it for par. 35 works for me. I hope the good rounds keep coming.... Club Championship in two weeks.
8ezy6u6y.jpg

From The HTC One Blue!

Out on a perfect afternoon.
Opening par 5 at 561. Drive down the middle, 7i to 85, 60 wedge to here.
Birdie to start!!
heburuna.jpg

Par on 2 with a great putt.
Veryv poor tee shot on the long par 3 3rd. Playing 220 and I pushed a 4i way right. Its dry though.

Chipped short and then chipped close for a tap in bogey.

Frustrating 9 hole round in progress. I'm making just enough mistakes to keep me from scoring. A bad read on a putt here, a fat chip shot there, and overshadowing what has otherwise been a good ball striking round. Two penalties have not helped either. +7 through 5.

+2 through 6. Getting off the tee very well but the iron game is going to kill me

38 on the front with 13 putts

Frustrating 9 hole round in progress. I'm making just enough mistakes to keep me from scoring. A bad read on a putt here, a fat chip shot there, and overshadowing what has otherwise been a good ball striking round. Two penalties have not helped either. +7 through 5.

Put it together the rest of the way. +1 the remaining holes for a 44. A lot of good to take away and also things to work on. Happy. Also introduced two new people to THP.

Put it together the rest of the way. +1 the remaining holes for a 44. A lot of good to take away and also things to work on. Happy. Also introduced two new people to THP.
Well done my friend

Limped through the back 9 with shoddy iron play and shot a 38/40 for one of my best rounds this year. Short game was unreal and probably unrepeatable.
2 birdies
0 penalties
10 fairways
6 GIR
27 putts

Limped through the back 9 with shoddy iron play and shot a 38/40 for one of my best rounds this year. Short game was unreal and probably unrepeatable.
2 birdies
0 penalties
10 fairways
6 GIR
27 putts
Helluva round Curt. nicely done.

About to tee off at my Club Championships, round 1. Cut after two rounds. Can't update during the round though :)

Get 'em Castor!

You play like you did in MB you'll be holding a trophy. Kick some a$$, Henri!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back