Looking for players in West Palm Beach

Chilibadger

Reaction score
Handicap
I hope this is okay to post here. I'm returning to the game after the babies are raised and my schedule is much more flexible. I'm moving to West Palm and looking for some playing partners. I have time in the mornings to play, especially Thursdays or Friday mornings on a regular basis. Weekends could work too on an occasional basis. I like people and am not too obnoxious!

Of course its okay. Good luck and I hope you find some THPers to play with.
FWIW, lots of THPers get together throughout the state at some of the THP Events if you enjoy traveling a bit.

chili, we hope to be moving to that area in the next several years. we go down from atlanta several times a year and hang out. our favorite place to eat is a place called Cafe Maxx on atlantic ave in pompano beach. the bartenders name is ron. he can get you going with golf down there. if you stop by tell him mack and gina sent you. the owners name is daryl. great place to eat and golfer are always there.
i know its a little hike from west palm but its worth it.

That's awesome Gmamas! I'm in Coral Springs now so the wife and I'll will check our Cafe Maxx and look up Daryl, thanks so much!

awesome, they have a "cooking show" there once a month. the chef comes out and cooks four dishes in front of you. he has a big mirror overhead so you can see everything. you eat all 4 meals, free wine, and desert for $65. give them a call and see when the august one is taking place. its a blast. we were there for the one in july.

I hope this is okay to post here. I'm returning to the game after the babies are raised and my schedule is much more flexible. I'm moving to West Palm and looking for some playing partners. I have time in the mornings to play, especially Thursdays or Friday mornings on a regular basis. Weekends could work too on an occasional basis. I like people and am not too obnoxious!

Of course. I'm in Delray. Just let me know when you want to play and we can get something set up.

I'm down in Miami and make time to escape to Palm Beach every now and then. Mostly a weekend hack but I'll let you know if I take a golf....errrr sick day lol. North Palm Beach CC is one of my favorite public courses up there.

Sounds good! I'm out of town at a wedding this weekend, and then my course is closed for heavy maintenance for a couple weeks. We could play at Osprey Point, which is between Delray and Coral Springs. Maybe Canes and some of the other South Florida THPers could make it.

Sounds good! I'm out of town at a wedding this weekend, and then my course is closed for heavy maintenance for a couple weeks. We could play at Osprey Point, which is between Delray and Coral Springs. Maybe Canes and some of the other South Florida THPers could make it.

Sounds great! Osprey point is beautiful and in my back yard. Anyone interested to round out a foursome?

Man I miss Osprey a ton, take some pics for me guys if you play there.

HBirdman lets choose a day and time!

All 3, the Raven may take the edge a little but the Hawk and Falcon are exceptional as well.

Man I miss Osprey a ton, take some pics for me guys if you play there.
I remember some guy named Trout Bum did a course review... hehe.

If its a weekend, I'm interested. We can ask jhstew1 and maybe he'll get out of West Palm for a round? Lol

On a related note, there's a South Florida Am tour event at TPC Eagle Trace on August 15th and it's $100 entry fee. Not bad for a chance to play a semi private TPC course.

I remember some guy named Trout Bum did a course review... hehe.

If its a weekend, I'm interested. We can ask jhstew1 and maybe he'll get out of West Palm for a round? Lol

On a related note, there's a South Florida Am tour event at TPC Eagle Trace on August 15th and it's $100 entry fee. Not bad for a chance to play a semi private TPC course.

August 9 is next weekend. You up for coming up?

Let's get jhstew1 in and we've got a 4some.

Have you ever played Eagle Trace?

August 9 is next weekend. You up for coming up?

Let's get jhstew1 in and we've got a 4some.

Have you ever played Eagle Trace?
Saturday yes. No I haven't played Eagle Trace.

Cool, so we have 3. Hopefully jhstew1 can round us out.

Right now it is you, me, and Canes. Any time is good for me. Canes, you have the longest drive, any preference for you?

Right now it is you, me, and Canes. Any time is good for me. Canes, you have the longest drive, any preference for you?
45 minutes away I think. How bout 9am?

Sounds good to me.

I don't have a frequent players card so I can't get a tee time until four days before. Unless one of you guys can get one earlier I'll book it as close to 9AM as I can.

sorry guys we are out of town visiting family

Back