2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

So who's gonna take the $700K gamble on Tiger this week to defend at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational?

About half my team missed the cut.

Dropped to 38 from 35

I don't even think I would go with Tiger if he was in the Barracuda Championship this week.

I don't even think I would go with Tiger if he was in the Barracuda Championship this week.
For 700,000 - it is hard to justify spending that on one player - especially when I need just about every guy to make the cut from here on in .

Or I could actually pick a winner. ;-)

He ran away with it last year. Won by 7 strokes I think. I wouldn't totally write him off on this track. This might be the tournament that shows whether he is back or not.

3 missed the cut, but 4 in the top ten helped me move to 4th. This week will be a big moving week with so many top guys playing. Gonna be tough to catch #1 for me though.

DON'T FORGET ....2 tournaments this week...

DON'T FORGET ....2 tournaments this week...
Thanks for the heads up, i would've missed that for sure.

I'm having a problem selecting a team for the Reno tournament though. Every time I click on my team it takes me to my Bridgestone invitational lineup.

Never mind I figured it out. Thanks again for the heads up.

So who's gonna take the $700K gamble on Tiger this week to defend at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational?
I passed and used that money on two potential winners. Hope I made a mistake but I need to see Tiger play more.

I passed and used that money on two potential winners. Hope I made a mistake but I need to see Tiger play more.

I agree. Not worth the risk yet, but as well as he plays on this track, it is tempting. And I have 8 starts left with him.

Check your Barracuda lineups! I just found 3 NIFs on my team. Only 7 minutes left.

How do I pick for the second tournament. I go to that tournament and hit my team link and get my Bridgestone lineup?

man so weird seeing TW 3rd from the bottom in earnings this year

How do I pick for the second tournament. I go to that tournament and hit my team link and get my Bridgestone lineup?

click on the next week. tournament 27

Oops.... 1 day left lol

Yeah, but I still probably wouldn't have checked for NIFs again if you hadn't posted. Almost just took the first 10 names for Barracuda, has about the same odds of working out as careful selection.

is the Barracuda Championship leaderboard blank for anyone else on the "My Team" page?

is the Barracuda Championship leaderboard blank for anyone else on the "My Team" page?

I haven't checked yet but had same problem last year...

It is. Probably a stableford scoring bug.

Back