Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still active
Cutter & Buck Golf Shorts from Sport WOOT! http://sport.woot.com/plus/cutter-buck-golf-shorts?ref=cnt_wp_5

cc123834-1001-4988-ac6d-a26ecd46455d.jpg

Got my bag today. It had a nice XXL Sligo no collar long sleeve shirt, a Page & Tuttle XL Payson Cup shirt, a TM golf towel, a Footjoy shoe cloth (the kind that comes with a box of shoes), a women's used pistol grip putter grip in pink and sky blue, and a Taylormade Itsy Bitsy Spider Divot Repair and Ballmarker tool.

It was certainly over $19 with of stuff but nothing I would have chosen to pay $19 for. The only thing I KNOW I will keep is the repair tool and they sell that alone for $8.

TM-ITSY-1-510x505.jpg

The Sligo shirt would be nice except that I could make a tent with it.

13b301-17.jpg

Not complaining, though. I knew what I was getting into. Just thought I'd share this for future reference.

Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Would be interesting if they started to offer a monthly subscription a la Lootcrate. If so, they definitely should have a clothing size option. I'm curious to see if mine differs. Thanks for the post.

Update: Got my daughter to open mine. A few similar things (Sligo xxl shirt and divot tool) but also got another Adidas tool, a belt, 2 of the same hats, etc. I'll post the haul later.

Last edited:
Yep - the same deal as about two months ago, only $10 cheaper. Great putters, I picked one up last time Woot offered it.

Yeah, I'm on hard ponder with it, just not surer what head shape I'd want just yet. Need to go roll some putters soon.

Zoom_zps3e60cfda.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Nike Zoom Trophy Men's Golf Shoes

$49.99

•Men's spiked golf shoes
•Full-grain waterproof leather
•Nike Zoom unit in the heel
•Low-profile with responsive cushioning
•Nike Power platform stabilizes feet for better balance and smoother weight transfer
•Full-length contoured sock liner
•Full-length Phylon midsole
•Scorpion Stinger spikes with Tri-LOK system
•True-to-size fit

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-nik...campaign=a06e360a-09c3-4012-8e2a-f4b015598f81

Got my bag today. It had a nice XXL Sligo no collar long sleeve shirt, a Page & Tuttle XL Payson Cup shirt, a TM golf towel, a Footjoy shoe cloth (the kind that comes with a box of shoes), a women's used pistol grip putter grip in pink and sky blue, and a Taylormade Itsy Bitsy Spider Divot Repair and Ballmarker tool.

It was certainly over $19 with of stuff but nothing I would have chosen to pay $19 for. The only thing I KNOW I will keep is the repair tool and they sell that alone for $8.

TM-ITSY-1-510x505.jpg

The Sligo shirt would be nice except that I could make a tent with it.

13b301-17.jpg

Not complaining, though. I knew what I was getting into. Just thought I'd share this for future reference.

Would be interesting if they started to offer a monthly subscription a la Lootcrate. If so, they definitely should have a clothing size option. I'm curious to see if mine differs. Thanks for the post.

Update: Got my daughter to open mine. A few similar things (Sligo xxl shirt and divot tool) but also got another Adidas tool, a belt, 2 of the same hats, etc. I'll post the haul later.

You our guys actually faired better than me, mine sucked.
I got 2 crappy hats, some screw in Tee's, women's size 7 dress insoles, sample of women's hair dye, Trion Z bracelet, size M Champion spark plug tee shirt, 10 pack of green monster golf Tees and a 2 pack of Wilson golf balls.

Got some sort of hair product too. Head scratcher, there.

In the shag bag of crap I had a XL page and Tuttle cup shirt, 2 packs of Wilson duo balls one soft one long. A hat, 4 foot joy bracelets, some hair stuff not sure if it's dye or shampoo, and a dozen women's footjoy socks, at least the wife was happy

Is everyone seeing $20 a dozen for Callaway supersoft? I am going to buy a bunch and don't want to miss a coupon or known sale. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is everyone seeing $20 a dozen for Callaway supersoft? I am going to buy a bunch and don't want to miss a coupon or known sale. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They've been $20 for a couple weeks now.

TaylorMade Grab Bag $44.99 http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/

7 Total items with MSRP value of $188.97
1. Ashworth Men's EZ-TEC2 Polo Shirt MSRP $60.00. There are various colors. The color will be chosen at random. You choose the size. Sizes: Small to XXL
2. Taylormade R11 Players Towel MSRP $28.00
3. Taylormade Men's Tour Cap MSRP $20.00
4. Taylormade Premium Golf Glove Stratus (R11 Glove for Large only) MSRP $15.00
5. Taylormade Range Finder Case MSRP $39.99
6. Taylormade Cell Phone Case MSRP $19.99
7. Adidas 2013 Men's Comfort Low Socks MSRP $5.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back