Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Supposed to be beautiful tomorrow morning. No one?

i'm working if you wanna sit in Radio Training Class for me i'd be more than happy to go play instead.

Would love to join you, but already going with some guys from work.

Mercer County is having a Amateur 54 hole Championship 9/10/2014 with the top 40 going into the finals on the 13th and 14th. This will be played on the west course and is $70 for residents and $100 for non. Max HC of 10. Anyon want a caddie? lol

Email JKOSTIN@mercercounty.org or call 609-882-4986

Starting my journey to get back to a somewhat good game. This year has been a complete disaster and it's making me want to just stop all together. I went from shooting low 80's all winter and had an amazing game in the spring. Actually got down to a 7.1 and now I'm shooting constantly in the 100's! So I'm starting from the ground up and going back to basics. Brushed the dust off Hogans 5 lessons yesterday and went to the range to just work on proper grip, stance and posture. Already saw a massive improvement in contact and consistency. Hopefully I can get together with some of you guys to get some range sessions in. Going forward, please feel free to speak up even if I'm in mid swing. I'm all about constructive criticism if it can get my game back.

Mercer County is having a Amateur 54 hole Championship 9/10/2014 with the top 40 going into the finals on the 13th and 14th. This will be played on the west course and is $70 for residents and $100 for non. Max HC of 10. Anyon want a caddie? lol

Email JKOSTIN@mercercounty.org or call 609-882-4986

Hmmmm.

You want to play Saturday morning at Princeton Cc?

Done. 740 mercer Oaks East. We can use my remaining friends and family round.
Dang. Is that one we played Joe? If so I really want another crack at that course without that jabroni that we played with hahaha

Dang. Is that one we played Joe? If so I really want another crack at that course without that jabroni that we played with hahaha
1st time I've ever been called that

Haha that was Mercer Oaks East. And yes we need revenge

Haha that was Mercer Oaks East. And yes we need revenge
That's what I thought. Well me more so than you hopefully I can get back up there in August. I will definitely let you know if I do.

Well mainly Rob. I know you're still grounded

I'll have to get back to you tonight or tomorrow. Have a lesson Sunday morning and then I'm supposed to go to a 1st bday party at my friends afterwards. See if I can get out of that :)

[h=5][/h]
Incase you're interested Rickie

MERCER COUNTY [h=5]AMATEUR[/h]
54 HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP

SPONSORED BY:
THE MERCER COUNTY PARK COMMISSION

DATE: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2014

FINALS: SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 AND 14, 2014
TEE TIMES BEGIN AT 7:00 A.M.

COURSE: MERCER OAKS WEST GOLF COURSE

COST: $70.00 MERCER COUNTY RESIDENT
$100.00 NON RESIDENT

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE: MERCER COUNTY PARK COMMISSION

ELIGIBILITY: OPEN TO ANY AMATEUR GOLFER.

HANDICAP: MAXIMUM GHIN HANDICAP OF 10.

QUALILYING:AFTER THURSDAY’S ROUND TOP 40 GOLFERS PLUS TIES
WILL ADVANCE TO WEEKEND FINALS

ENTRY DEADLINE: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2014

[h=4] MERCER COUNTY AMATEUR APPLICATION[/h]

NAME: ___________________________________________________________

STREET:__________________________________________________________

CITY/STATE/ZIP:___________________________________________________

PHONE: __________________________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS:___________________________________________________

HANDICAPP: _____________________________________________________

[h=6][/h][h=6]RESIDENT: $70.00 ______________ NON RESIDENT: $100.00 _____________[/h]

DRESS CODE: PROPER GOLF ATTIRE REQUIRED.
NO JEANS, CUT OFF SHORTS OR TEE SHIRTS.

MAIL COMPLETED APLICATIONS TO: MT. VIEW GOLF COURSE
890 BEAR TAVERN ROAD
WEST TRENTON, NJ 08628

ATTN: JOHN G. KOSTIN

ANY QUESTIONS ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO JOHN G. KOSTIN,
JKOSTIN@MERCERCOUNTY.ORG OR 609-882-4986.

Any talk going on about getting an outting together? Maybe do Heron Glen again in September?

Any talk going on about getting an outting together? Maybe do Heron Glen again in September?

There is going to be a massive get together on Sunday September 15th. Just have to figure out where. Probably going to be closer to Buck, perhaps Glen Mills. Jake, Freddie, and Nate are coming in. Fupresti and Mward are also going to be in the area on the same weekend. Already heard from Scarnici, ddecm, and O'Carroll that they will probably be there.

Back