What did you buy from Gmamas Golf today? Pebble Beach for free!!!

GMAMAS GOLF

Reaction score
Handicap
This is really long. Thanks for taking the time.

I had a great idea this morning for the THP crowd for August, but after thinking about exactly how I wanted to do it, I don’t think it would be a completely legal undertaking. So you will have to trust us. If you guys do a little business with us this month we will have something nice for you.

You can go to our website and figure it out with a few hints though. And the title of this post is pretty telling.

1. I am going to combine all of the purchases posted here into one.
THP buyers will be considered one person for the month of August.

1. There is a prize listed on our website that one person can earn for spending “X” amount of money with us over the course of a year.
  2. ‘X” is more in this case (due to the thp discount) and has to be reached in a month.

So all you need to do is list your purchase here, minus any shipping charges, anytime you buy something from us between now and Ausgust 31[SUP]st[/SUP]. A description is ok too.

I can tell you that for the month of july, you guys would have easily qualified for one of these.

If anything is confusing here or if you have any questions, please let me know and I will edit this to include that info.

Here is an offer that we will be doing on an email blast later today. You guys can have the first shot at it.

3 Dozen X2 Hot golf balls $59.99 shipped.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs111/1111379240696/archive/1118056137139.html

ON ANOTHER NOTE.

I wanted to let you guys know that we do more than sell shoes.

We are an authorized Callaway, Taylormade, Cleveland, Cobra, Adidas,
Puma, and Nike dealer.
We do not fill up our website with hundreds of products at full retail, but we do carry them all. Manufacturer pricing restrictions limit our ability to offer them online at a discount.

We take trades.

I look at the “what did you buy today” thread and see things bought everyday from big box stores that we could be selling you for the same amount or less than they charge.
We are real people that you will get to know and we would certainly appreciate your business more than kid that works at Dick’s or some other monster store.

If you are ready to pull the trigger on something, just give us a shot at your business.

Post your purchases!!

I wish I had the means to buy more Adipures in Wide. They might be the most comfy shoes I've bought in a couple years.

I've struggled with the Adidas sizing being narrow, but these are an absolute perfect fit (11W). I grabbed them on a whim w/ the shirt group buy. I'm glad I did.

OK this is awesome. I will definitely let you know once I make up my freakin mind on what putter shape I want haha

I wish I had the means to buy more Adipures in Wide. They might be the most comfy shoes I've bought in a couple years.

I've struggled with the Adidas sizing being narrow, but these are an absolute perfect fit (11W). I grabbed them on a whim w/ the shirt group buy. I'm glad I did.

they may be the best golf shoe ever. a lot of guys on tour still wear them even though they have not been made for a few years.

Any chance that you have more of the Adidas Climalite pants than just the size 42 you have listed? (like a 32?)

I wear Adidas golf shoes and I love em.

Any chance that you have more of the Adidas Climalite pants than just the size 42 you have listed? (like a 32?)

Jay, are you looking for pants or shorts?

Last edited:
Ok, I'll kick it off. Tomorrow (Aug 1st) I am pulling the trigger on the 6 pack shorts deal (save me size 34!), and the 6 pack of shirts (L).

Any Nike apparel deals coming soon?

Any Nike apparel deals coming soon?

we do not carry nike apparel. they never offer big enough discounts on apparel to give the kind of deals that we like.

Ok, I'll kick it off. Tomorrow (Aug 1st) I am pulling the trigger on the 6 pack shorts deal (save me size 34!), and the 6 pack of shirts (L).

we are out of 34's in the shorts. trying to get more.

just noticed in the "what did you buy today post" that someone bought ecco shoes.

WE CARRY ECCO SHOES!!. They are crazy strict on pricing so if you need some, just email me at the email address below.

Just bought a used Rife IBF Aussie Mallet, 100% 303 milled, for $49 shipped from GMAMAS! Obviously haven't received yet, but the CS has been great so far. Very quick responses to my emails.

$155-I just scooped the 6 pack shirt deal, 2 pairs of shorts, and a couple of belts.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
just noticed in the "what did you buy today post" that someone bought ecco shoes.

WE CARRY ECCO SHOES!!. They are crazy strict on pricing so if you need some, just email me at the email address below.

You forgot to actually put the email in this post, I've got a question about a club

Ah ha, Tapatalk always skips the signatures.

179- New Nike Covert 2.0 driver. Couldn't pass up the phenomal pricing!

gotta bump this one too. we are offering a chance at a round at pebble beach for something that you are going to buy anyway. is there anybody else offering that deal???

"Adicross Tour golf shoes and one dozen callaway balls. $58"

What a sick offer. Pebble Beach was amazing and good luck to someone.

Adi-Ash-Asst-Polo-0005Adidas and Ashworth Assorted Polo 6 pack for $90.98

GMamas hooked it up huge!

Puma Faas Lite 2.0 shoes and the Puma Pattern print red polo that Rickie Fowler wore this week - $110

Back