Vote for me?!?!?! Greg Norman Collection Contest

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I debated if I wanted to post a thread asking for y'all to vote on my picture or not, but I decided if I stood a chance in winning I had to solicit votes from my THP family. So, if you are so inclined to cast a vote for my submission I would greatly appreciate it. This is a Facebook based contest so you have to "Like" the Greg Norman Collection contest page to vote.

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/gregnormancollection?v=app_448952861833126&rest=1

I am the chubby bald guy in the white Shark shirt incase you aren't sure who I am.

Thanks!!!

you got it.

Done! Good luck.

You got my vote John!

Done! Good luck!

done. good luck.

lunch time bump!!

Voted for my good friend John! Good luck buddy!

Done.. Good luck John!!

Done...hope you win!

Very familiar with soliciting for votes! No shame in it. Voted. Good luck!

Done. Good Luck on the contest.

Thanks for the votes everyone. I have moved into 2nd as of right now, but I am still well behind the leader. Further help is appreciated!!

Be the ball!!

Done and voted. Good luck GQ!

Tied for second at this point, but have cut the overall lead down to 8 votes. Thanks to those that have voted and to those that will vote.

Be the ball!!

Up to 40 with my vote.

Always willing to help a fellow THPer! you got my vote!

Well, I am in to 2nd place in the voting by about 6 votes. I noticed that the lead vote getter at this point actually lives in Italy so he shouldn't be eligible to win, but ya just never know with these things. I would really appreciate any votes that I can get.

voted, good luck

Just wanted to bump this thread and say "thanks" again to those that have already voted.

Be the ball!!

Just voted for you with my account and my wife's. Good luck!

Got my vote buddy

Can't seem to close the gap on the leader.

Be the ball!!

Another bump in hopes to win some more votes.

Be the ball!!

Back