Lamkin I-Line Sale Online

Just picked up 13 of these, Thanks sleuth for the coupon code. Now the debate is to put these on as soon as I get these or wait the end of the season. My NDMC still have some life left.
I'd put a few on, you'll love them! I'm going to stock up because they are just a great grip

I'd put a few on, you'll love them! I'm going to stock up because they are just a great grip

I'll probably buy another set also, i just don't know if if want to throw them on now, as I might tinker a bit in the off season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm if the older lamkin logo on the ilines are the same as the newer ones?

Sent from my SM-G900V

Can anyone confirm if the older lamkin logo on the ilines are the same as the newer ones?

Sent from my SM-G900V
They are the same. The company simply changed their logo.

Aparently worldwide sold out of these mine are now coming directly from lamkin

I can understand why they are on sale. Put them on this spring and they were showing wear a dozen rounds in...

The I-Lines I installed on my wedges at the beginning of the season do look pretty beat already but they are just as soft and tacky.
They will probably only last one season at best.

Lamkin has a set of the turquoise iLines with the old logo for $29.99 + shipping. Great deal if you like the color!

https://shop.lamkingrips.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=(100766)

(100766)-2T.jpg

Yeah buddy. I've got a set headed this way. Can never have enough light blue i-Lines!!!!
Same here, got my shipping confirmation the other day. Should have them in hand next week!

Back