Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flopped it over the bunker, and buckets for bird on Sunday.

py4abe7u.jpg

I put my 3 wood tee shot on the green on a short, 305yd par 4. It was a slight dogleg left, and I hit the draw just right to land it about 20yds short and run it up on the green. I missed the 25ft eagle put but tapped in for birdie.

Tee shot on a par 4 got caught up in the rough around a fairway bunker. Didn't feel comfortable going for the green, so hit short of the green. Then hit a nice gap wedge to about 10 inches for a tap-in par.

Had a sweet eagle on a par 5 today from 61 yards. I had hit a tree on my approach and was farther out than normal and the hole was about 30 feet below me, I decided to pitch to the front of the green and let it roll. The thing rolled in like it had eyes. It was in our weekly blitz so I got 6 points for the eagle and finished the day +8 on points so hopefully I will cash.

Last edited:
On Sunday #18 Par 4 at Salmon Creek, thinned my third shot over the green to then duff a short chip on twice. Third try at my chip I holed it for a double, 6.
Then yesterday at Chili CC, really tight 160ish yd Par 3 over water. Laced a perfect shot pin high 10 ft. right of the flag, two putted for par.

Par 5, after crushing my drive (plus I caught a downslope) and leaving myself only 173 yards, I knocked my 7 iron to about 15 feet. Thought that iron shot may lead to my first ever eagle but didn't quite play enough break and just missed the putt but had a nice easy birdie.

20 footer to save a par in a shamble for league.

165 yard up hill into a severely tiered green with the pin on the bottowm tier. 7 iron gripped down an inch to 8 feet. Managed to slide the birdie putt just left for a tap in par.

Hole 9, but I played the back first. A par gives me a new pb for the round, and a birdie would give me a pb for the front 9. Pressure is on, 370 yd par 4. Fairway is the only thing I am thinking from the tee, I hit a beautiful 3 hybrid with a slight draw to 150. As I am walking up to my ball, my nerves start to get to me, all I can think about is birdie here. So needless to say I am sure, I came way, way over the top on my 8 iron shot and pull hooked, and hit it fat, right into the tress on the left. So now all I am thinking is; please let me have a shot here. 48 yds to center of green, pin is in the back and I got to keep it under 6ft for about 20ft. Pulled out my AW, played it back in my stance and holed it for a birdie.

Pulled the tee shot on a par 3. Ball ended up on the tee box for the next hole, with a bushy tree between the ball and the green. Too close to the tree to hit over it, so flopped a SW past the very edge of the tree, landed on the back collar of the green, and the ball just rolled onto the putting surface. Made the 30-foot downhill putt for par. (The putt was the best shot.)

7th. 3w off the tee 239 yards left me about 66 from the hole. Dropped the second shot about 7 feet from the whole. Naturally missed the birdie putt. Felt good though.

Nothing spectacular. Hit a 15 foot put for birdie after a 4 iron from 220 yards on a Par 5

60 wedge from 85 to here. Birdie made.
yruhu7ed.jpg

Drove the green on a 305 par 4 from an elevated tee box. I go for that sucker ever time I play this course and only came close a couple of times. Aligned at the trap on the right side of the green and attempted to hit a draw and actually got the ball to do EXACTLY what I wanted it to. It's a shot I can commit to because if it doesn't draw there's a landing area that's safe off to the right of the green.

Side note...Big Bertha driver is a monster. I am absolutely mashing the ball (for me) from the tee and I know with time and more work on my swing I'll be hitting it even longer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Playing a Par 5 I went for it in 2 and wound up in a green side bunker. Bunker play has been a HUGE issue for me this year. Just getting the ball out and on the green is pretty much a success. Well I hit my best bunker shot of the year, knocked it to 3 feet (missed the 3 footer for birdie which took a little away from the shot).

However, it definitely wasn't the shot of the day in my group. Witnessed my first ever ace. One of the guys I was playing with hit a nice fade, landed short of the pin, released and rolled right into the cup. Pretty cool to witness.

Sunk a 40' Eagle from the fringe for Eagle on the 309 yard par 4 #9. Great finish to my quick nine.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sunk a 40' Eagle from the fringe for Eagle on the 309 yard par 4 #9. Great finish to my quick nine.

That's a hell of a putt. Nice dude.

Rolling a Seemore for the first time. Really liking it!

#8 320 yard par 4. Hit a laser drive to the fringe and chipped in for eagle! Was golfing alone so I had to cheer by myself. It was my second eagle on that hole!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Hit my rescue 235 onto the green and it one hoped and hit the pin leaving a kick in. Also drove the green on 13 to day to 4 feet. Unfortunately I missed the Eagle putt...

My shot of the round yesterday in the charity tourney I played in was from 153 yards with my 9 iron to 5 feet.

144 yards out behind some trees. Was able to got over them and landed a foot from the hole for a tap-in bird.

From yesterday, par 3 155 yards with an 8 iron.
aby5e9yd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back