I'm taking my talents to Ohiotopia.

Congrats on the new job !

Didn't want to jinx it from the interview, but here's a nice perk of the new office.
9uzajy8y.jpg

Congrats man! Quite the perk there.

Congrats buddy!

Congrats!!!

So much love for Ohio! My wife's family is there, so that definitely swayed the decision.

That's awesome news Alek! Congrats! I remember you were pretty excited about it down in Orlando, funny how things work out!

Same thing. Structural engineering for (mostly) building design.
Congratulations on the new job. Have P.E. will travel huh? Not sure, but the local THP'rs almost make up for the weather there.

Congrats Alek! Crazy how boozin' things up with Hashtag leads to this haha.

Congrats on the new job, sorry to hear you'll be working by the mistake on the lake

Congrats on the new job! Just too bad you will be stuck in Ohio...

Congrats on the new job! Just too bad you will be stuck in Ohio...
True but it's partially offset by being near quite a few awesome thpers

Congrats on the new job!!

Congrats on the new job Alek. I know Ohio has a reputation to protect around here, but I used to have to go to Dublin quite a bit for work...in February...and liked it just fine.

What!? So this is the big thing you were taking about. Congrats dude! I thought you already knocked your wife up :D

Bummed we haven't gotten to play more!

Congrats on the new job. Im hearing not much love for Ohio lol, is it a bad place?

Congratulations on the new job.

Congrats on the new job. Im hearing not much love for Ohio lol, is it a bad place?
Not at all, it's a great place to be FROM....ha, I kid having grown up there :) I actually go back once a year or so.................to remind myself why I left...ha I kid again :)

Congrats on the new job and best of luck! I have a friend who lives in the Cleveland area and he send me pictures of the courses he plays out there... some great tracks!

Job's in Akron, possibly Cleveland if I want. We'll be staying at my brother- and sister-in-law's place east of Cleveland until we can sell the condo here. Then we'll decide what we want to do from there.

nice i just bought a place by beachwood on the east side. dont look back Cle is on the up and up. most people that talk about it havent been here in 15 years.

Congrats on the new job.

Congrats on the new job! Lot of great THPers out there.

Back