Dustin Johnson Taking Leave From Golf

I didn't know anyone even did blow anymore. I just threw that into google and read all kinds of stuff. Sad.

So that wasn't Johnny Football with that rolled up $20 bill?

Some of us don't live in FL. Spill the damn beans! He's one of my favorite golfers.

"I might have a bit of a problem with narcotics."

I was going to use the Jamie Kennedy quote from Boiler Room about cocaine but couldn't find a good pic to go with it.

Knowing what I know about his fiance/wife and her Scottsdale days, I am not surprised one bit.

Last edited:
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Let it snow, let it snow!

I thought the nose candy reference was pretty clear

Understandably too.

Hahaha, would be the best emoticon EVER.
No doubt, I didn't realize it until GG mentioned it, but that would be the best ever.

As for DJ, just like others who have "heard things" my coach is pretty good friends with a coach at Coastal Carolina, and he's kind of been hinting to me for a couple years that there is trouble.

I know that is like saying, my sisters, boyfriends, cousins, brother said.

I hope DJ, takes care of whatever he needs to and gets back to playing and enjoying golf, he is too talented not to be out there, it's exciting watching him play.

Sorry to hear. One of my favorite golfers. Hope he gets himself better and gets back on track.

Hope DJ gets the help he needs. Its documented his mind is not in his game like it should be and honestly I have lately figured him as good talent wasted on a weak mind. If it is drugs I hope he can get the help and come back to use that talent to do good. In recent years to me he has been taking steps backwards and maybe this is the best thing for him. I know, and this is going to pi$$ some off, if my son was with a girl like Paulena based on the twitter pics and such I would be really really worried.

Really hope he gets the help he needs. Seen too many good people waste their lives not admitting problems. At least this seems to be a move in a positive direction for him. Definitely want to see him back out and competing again in the future.

scarface-coke-scene-o.gif

If he has a cocaine problem or any other drug problem I hope he gets some help and gets back on the tour.
He is one of my favorites to watch.

Sad to see talent get wasted like that, I wonder how much of his problems stem from PG, she seams like a huge partier. He was really playing some good golf recently too.

Rick James said it best. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I'm not going to say anymore than that I hope he deals with his demons adequetly

Sad deal. I've never really thought he was the brightest of the bunch and had heard/read things in the past that seem to agree with that. I'm sure there is more than smoke here and there is a fire somewhere. If it is indeed drug related then hope he get the people that are pushing and enabling out of his life. Could he become this eras JD? A mountain of talent wasted on drugs, booze, and girls...

Is anyone else impressed he was in one of the final groups of the Open when on the verge of checking in to rehab? Yeah he didn't do anything on Sunday, but maybe he was finally coming down.

At any rate, if it's a coke problem, it's good to see he's doing something about it. And if that's the issue, he should probably sit out next season as well and focus on staying clean.

What ever the reason I hope he gets it straitened out and leads the life he was put here to live.

Hope the guy can get himself right and clean.

Rick James said it best. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I'm not going to say anymore than that I hope he deals with his demons adequetly
Dammit you beat me to it. Was gonna say "cocaine is a hell of a drug" lol

This is really too bad. I hope he gets things sorted out.

So lets assume he ends up in rehab, does he file for or get a Major Medical Exemption?

So lets assume he ends up in rehab, does he file for or get a Major Medical Exemption?

Doesn't that only help non-exempt players?

Good for him for doing this now, rather than later especially if it was forced due to an incident.

Just texted my father, who is a huge DJ fan and was hoping to see him at TPC Boston next month. It's too bad, but living a long healthy life is far more important than golf.

4.2 mil & a win this year I think he will be ok

Back