What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on recent events, I'm guessing it only took you one shot

Well played! Haha

Actually took 5....had a few power issues along the way.

Played 18 on a course I've never played. Beautiful day for golf.

Spent some time on THP and got emotional while doing so.

Lots of reading MC threads today and thinking back to the event.

Went to the range and got some work in with my wedges.

Played in my weekly IT league and shot -5 for 31. Personal best by 2 shots.

These came today.

5u8ezyju.jpg

Went right out and hit the 9 iron. Awesome feel.

Went to the range to put all that practice on the smash bag to the test. Not where I want to be, but boy did I get some GOOD ones. I think another week or 2 and I'll be smashing 4 out 5 rather that 2 out of 5.....

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Even though it is just a nine hole scramble, pretty happy to be back on the course just four days post MC

Definitely no True Blue or Caledonia

3e2yrazu.jpg

Played 9 with my son today on the Tooth course at Orange County.

Just some THP'ing and some early morning purchases.

My pre-MC gamers came in from FedEx today so it's time to get the eBay listings ready.

Played 18, terribly, but still enjoyed it. Been a while since I've played a full round, lost a few balls today!

Had an Amp Cell Pro Adapter put on the B Asha 5S I won on here and had in my R11, but I've been hitting the ACP so good with the stock kuro kage in x stiff I had to go ahead and get the B Asha ready for some tinkering and swing comparisons in the ACP, pretty excited about it!

a4agynah.jpg

Played my best golf of the year so far, but I left A LOT of shots out there. I must not be used to hitting fairways regularly , hit 11 of 14 of them and had a nice chip in to boot!

Booked my first tee time in almost a month. Playing the course next to my house. And they don't have a range. Should be an interesting front 9

Played 18 and Men's League. Took my Lil boy out on the putting green. He loved it

Lurked on THP at work, played a local par 3 course with the fiance and just doing some THPing while watching the rerun of the Bridgestone till sleepy time!!

Played my 3rd day in a row of 18 holes.

Played 18 with some friends. Broke 90 for the first in a while.

Played in a scramble. We were awful, but we had fun.

Be the ball!!

THP and a little club modification/paintfill.

Spent about 3 hours at the range today....Grind is back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back