I'm in the same boat. Wife absolutely loves Big Brother. However, I'm ok if she watches one or more without me. Same with Survivor. I feel they are both rotting my brain.

I agree it is a strange bunch this year. Especially the Devin, Caleb and Zach. Frankie and Donny are very likeable. Derek, Cody and Hayden aren't too bad. Not sure about the ladies. They seem to be just there.

I never got into Survivor. There do seem to be a lot of floaters this year. I don't see that lasting too much longer though. Some of the big power players are getting targeted and picked off.

I never got into Survivor. There do seem to be a lot of floaters this year. I don't see that lasting too much longer though. Some of the big power players are getting targeted and picked off.

Never said I was into it. Just that I watch it often with my wife. She likes it and Big Brother way too much.

After dark shows that there are 2 distinct sides of the house with just a couple in the middle. The tv shows make it look like there's more floaters.

Man I hope Cody didn't mess up by putting Donny up instead of Caleb. Tonight should be a good one.

Have to feel for Frankie, has to be a horrible feeling to not be with your family. He's stronger than I would be, even though they told him to stay.

I really think he should have put Caleb up and sent him out. Caleb has his targets set on him, throwing Donny on the block after he said he wouldn't was a dumb move. If all he wanted was a pawn he could have gone a different route.

Amber goes home and Donny/Nicole are the new HOHs. Double eviction next week!

Crap I shouldn't have come in here. It starts at 10. :banghead:

It won't happen, but I'd love to see Zach/Frankie vs. Cody/Derrick in the Battle of the Block. They have ran the game from the start, I'd like to see them fight to stay.

It won't happen, but I'd love to see Zach/Frankie vs. Cody/Derrick in the Battle of the Block. They have ran the game from the start, I'd like to see them fight to stay.

You got one of four right haha.

I think we will see Zack Frankie Caleb and Cody go on the block. I hope to see a bit of a power shift and I want to see Frankie kiss some butt to stay in the game. He is running the house.

So it's double eviction week and Jocasta and Zach are on the block. Christine doesn't use the veto so they noms stay the same and it looks like Zach is going home... but late night feed last night shows that he might be safe after all. Tonight should be fun.

So it's double eviction week and Jocasta and Zach are on the block. Christine doesn't use the veto so they noms stay the same and it looks like Zach is going home... but late night feed last night shows that he might be safe after all. Tonight should be fun.

Its a ruse, Zach is def the target I think. Christine is quickly leaving after and might be the next to go. She cant stop spreading dumb rumors.

Its a ruse, Zach is def the target I think. Christine is quickly leaving after and might be the next to go. She cant stop spreading dumb rumors.

It sure sounded like last night Zach is safe and Donny/Hayden/Nicole will be the next targets.

It just sounded like Derrick and cody liked the #therational (dumb name) a little more than the #detonators.

It just sounded like Derrick and cody liked the #therational (dumb name) a little more than the #detonators.

All of that was pre-recorded. The late night show on TVGN showed Caleb convincing Derrick and Cody that they needed Zach to keep the numbers on their side. Then Cody told Frankie that Nicole was wanting to backdoor him if Christine had used the veto. Now they will probably keep Zach and try to put up Nicole/Donny/Hayden tonight if they win HoH/PoV. The comps will be huge tonight.

All of that was pre-recorded. The late night show on TVGN showed Caleb convincing Derrick and Cody that they needed Zach to keep the numbers on their side. Then Cody told Frankie that Nicole was wanting to backdoor him if Christine had used the veto. Now they will probably keep Zach and try to put up Nicole/Donny/Hayden tonight if they win HoH/PoV. The comps will be huge tonight.

Ok if cody told frankie that than they choose their side it looks like. Nicole is about to be real unhappy and shocked tonight.

Jocasta evicted in a landslide and then Hayden hits the door minutes later, looks like this will go down and the most predictable and boring BB ever.

Now with Nicole and Christine as HoHs, the BoB might actually mean something. Should be an interesting week, with all the info that was released yesterday.

Zankie having problems

Frankie/Caleb vs. Donny/Zach in the Battle of the Block and Caleb tells Frankie he's throwing the comp because the house decided Frankie should go home. Frankie goes out and wins the comp by himself! Zach and Donny are stuck on the block and now everybody is running back to Frankie where it was certain he was probably going home if he didn't win that competition. Looks like Nicole and Donny are the targets this week.

Caleb should have played and kept screwing up and not let the guy play alone.

Caleb should have played and kept screwing up and not let the guy play alone.

Frankie did work in the comp though. That was impressive. Caleb did screw up pretty bad. If Nicole goes home this week, I really hope she wins her way back into the house. She was the only one brave enough to try and make big moves.

Frankie did work in the comp though. That was impressive. Caleb did screw up pretty bad. If Nicole goes home this week, I really hope she wins her way back into the house. She was the only one brave enough to try and make big moves.

It was the only big move of the game so far, we need Nicole, Frankie and Zach in the house for the drama. If those 3 leave this will easily be the most boring BB ever.

Donny's comp this week > Frankie's comp last week. Fun episode. This week should be intense.

Back