Donny has played well, I hate that the "detonators" will eventually get him, he is fun to watch. I would love to see Nicole come back in and team with Donny for some wins. Derrick is the probable winner as things are going now IMO. I believe there will be only one HOH the rest of the way so as some drama could happen. This needs some shaking up for the final few weeks.

Yeah, Julie said last week that this was the last BoB.

Victoria is gone this week unless something drastic happens. Which should give Hayden the best chance at coming back if it's a physical comp. I'd like Hayden and Donny to team up and win some comps.

Yeah, Julie said last week that this was the last BoB.

Victoria is gone this week unless something drastic happens. Which should give Hayden the best chance at coming back if it's a physical comp. I'd like Hayden and Donny to team up and win some comps.

And I was wrong...

Not sure who I dislike more on this show, Frankie or Christine. Ready to see who they bring back in the house.

Last edited:
Frankie... By a landslide for me. Cannot stand him

Did you see where he was calling himself a social media 'mogul'? I had no idea who he was before BB. Victoria is up there, too. She does nothing.

Did you see where he was calling himself a social media 'mogul'? I had no idea who he was before BB. Victoria is up there, too. She does nothing.

Yes but apparently he is in the youtube and twitter verse, just not someone you or I would follow.

As for Victoria she doesn't do anything for me one way or the other.. She's just there

I dislike Christine the most, she made an alliance that would get her deep into the game with no chance to win. She has been pretty much a snake the entire time to me. I am thinking that this is the week to get Zack off of the show instead Victoria. Victoria is really not in the running to win at all IMO, she could go long into the game simply because of that.

My wife LOVES this show, to the point where she wants to try and be a contestant in the future (so she says). To top it ALL off she now has my 6 and 4 year old daughters watching the show, too. I typically get caught up on MY shows for the hour they are watching BB.

I dislike Christine the most, she made an alliance that would get her deep into the game with no chance to win. She has been pretty much a snake the entire time to me. I am thinking that this is the week to get Zack off of the show instead Victoria. Victoria is really not in the running to win at all IMO, she could go long into the game simply because of that.

Yeah Zach's gone tonight, but I think tonight's the night someone could come back in?

Yeah Zach's gone tonight, but I think tonight's the night someone could come back in?

Well he's gone but now the competition starts to see who goes back in. I believe it will be Zach or Nicole.

Anybody but Jacosta please.

Oh no, this is a mostly luck competition. Jacosta has an equal chance.

Nicole just won!!!

Looks like Donnie is gone this week, so Nicole will be heading out next week and the most boring BB ever will be rolling along. Victoria then Christine and then the guys can fight it out between themselves.

Well Donnie it was a good run. It's hilarious what Caleb thinks this Donnie is in the real world. I think Frankie might go next week. I think his only hope would be Caleb.

I think Nicole will be next and if she wins HOH or POV then Frankie or Victoria will be next.

This thread is confirmation that this is the worse BB ever. The rewind of the past week is wretched, I just want to see the final to see if Frankie or Derrick win. Those 2 are the only 2 deserving the win.

Well Frankie is out and Derrick is HOH, wonder which of his buds will go up. I think Caleb and then Caleb goes home.

Thank you for getting rid of Frankie. Next up Caleb as long as he doesn't win POV.

I figured it would be Victoria going home next week to leave Caleb Cody and Derrick. Just glad to see Derrick looking like he might win it all. Playing the best game by far.

I figured it would be Victoria going home next week to leave Caleb Cody and Derrick. Just glad to see Derrick looking like he might win it all. Playing the best game by far.

I think she is so weak they all want her at the end with them because she is zero threat to win. Derrick has played the best, Frankie & Donnie were the most entertaining. I believe Donnie will win the bonus $$ vote going on now.

Back