Craigslist Ad....would you buy?

Mmmm idk, I don't think I'd have the space for it.

Wow. Just showed my wife so she knows I'm no where near what some are doing. But no, I wouldn't buy it. Probably a lot of old useless stuff.

Would be kinda cool to see that dude on Hoarders.

I'd hit it

i thought i had a few clubs in my garage but that is over kill

There's potentially a lot of money to be made there buying, sorting, and selling. I'd definitely do it.
thats what I'm thinking too

Darren and Rye, when are you guys taking delivery?

I think that's adam's garage.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Probably a guy who owned a shop that went out of business?

Paladin stole my joke.

It looks like Kang's place.

Probably a guy who owned a shop that went out of business?

That's what it says in the comments below.

Even if it isn't the newest and greatest, at roughly 38 cents per club (according to the article) there is money to be made no matter the condition or model of all those clubs.

I'd do it, but at that price, would have to go in on it with about 100 other people lol

That is a heck of a lot of clubs. I wouldn't have the time or patience to sort and catalog everything so I wouldn't drop the money on it even if there's money to be made. Would be neat to go see what he has though.

Wow. If I had the money I'd do it in a second just to see what's in there. Kind of like Barry from storage wars!

If he could provide an inventory of what all was there sure.

You only need a couple handfulls of decent clubs to make it worthwhile. Scared to think how much fodder is in there though.

It's like JB's shoe collection, only with clubs... (although I'm sure he has quite a club collection too)

Wow, that is tons of clubs. Quite amazing to see. Thanks for the link.

It's hard to imagine not being able to turn a profit, though with that much product and the way clubs lose their value it could take an awful long time. Seems like the perfect scenario for pawn shop or used sporting goods store.

How does one even get to that place?

I would definitely take a punt on that. Bound to be able to turn a decent profit on reselling them!

Every THPer should throw in a 1$ and split up the clubs and ship out one club to each person.

I could use a new set every round and just throw the old one away. I hate cleaning club heads.

Back