Dustin Johnson Suspended For Testing Positive For Cocaine?

well hopefully he's smart enough to figure it out and get help. his entire life will be put on public display now.
hope he can handle that and get back to golf.

what would 3 failed tests in other sports garner for a punishment?
Well Josh Gordon lost a season for two marijuana violations correct? And thats legal in a few states

My most powerful addiction would be launching balls like DJ if I had the talent.

When you are extremely good at one thing, sometimes it gets boring. Launching a 300 yard plus drive is like any of us hitting a tap in putt. How long would you want to hit tap in putts?

Funniest thing I have seen in all this (and its not really a funny topic) was this.

"DJ sleeping around with 2 women?"

bhyjobyyv55f20gtkoei.gif

So 6 months for cocaine is reasonable in my books

But I think Duval is sitting at home pretty happy they didnt have this in his era

Hopefully he really gets his life turned around. What he does off the course really has no bar on how I feel about him as a player. Just makes people realize these are people with flaws and really shouldn't all be viewed as role models.

I guess when it rains it pours. Feel pretty bad for the guy. I hope he gets it all together and realizes his ability. It's a mistake on his part and he's lucky he didn't learn the lesson by overdosing.

Hopefully he really gets his life turned around. What he does off the course really has no bar on how I feel about him as a player. Just makes people realize these are people with flaws and really shouldn't all be viewed as role models.
Well said, I agree with this

Is that a one stoke penalty or a two stroke penalty?
Wow

Reading the twitter rumors... the 2 women are not bad to look at.

Always amazes me though, these guys have smoking hot wives and yet they can't stay within their marriage (TW and DJ).

The thing that really irritates me the most about situations like this is these people don't realize how fortunate they are. People would kill to have these opportunities.

We all are guilty of mistakes but wow. Get a grip man.

Hate seeing this happen to anyone.

there has been a bit of talk recently in these parts about DJ and his "life" but to see it in print it's really quite stunning & sad that the rumors were true

The Cocaine thing doesn't really bother me as much as it should but I hate hearing about the guy wrecking marriages.
I have no time or respect for that. Even if the woman is the problem you still have to respect your fellow man enough to stay away.

Wow. Just sad to hear this. I hope he finds the help he needs to recover.

Hope he figures it out. Everyone has their demons. It appears that this issue has been going on long before he met Ms. Gretzky

The Cocaine thing doesn't really bother me as much as it should but I hate hearing about the guy wrecking marriages.
I have no time or respect for that. Even if the woman is the problem you still have to respect your fellow man enough to stay away.

Exactly.

This guy is a scumbag.

If it's true about being a home wrecker than I have zero respect for the guy.

Back