Dustin Johnson Suspended For Testing Positive For Cocaine?

I would hope that DJ could get the treatment he needs and be able to move forward a new man. It would take time, but I would hope he could prove that these days are over. I'm not ready to give up on him yet. It's gonna be a while.

I can just picture DJ trying to putt the moves on GG and JB whacking in the head with a hyron

I can just picture DJ trying to putt the moves on GG and JB whacking in the head with a hyron

Nah brother, nothing like that. Although she was hit on (she disputes it) by another tour player on a really funny day. I was just standing there saying to myself "Im right here". Ironically the same weekend we first encountered DJ.

As could have the women. The women wrecked the home, DJ was the tool they used to do it.

Totally disagree my man. Sorry he's at least as guilty - if not more so. He's a loser.

I'll disagree on this... DJ didn't take a vow - these women did. He is certainly not more responsible then the women involved.

I'd say he took advantage of two vulnerable women in possible unhappy marriages. I say he should have had the clearer head and stronger will to stop it.

Don't get me wrong, the women are very much to blame and very much disgust me as well.

I'd say he took advantage of two vulnerable women in possible unhappy marriages. I say he should have had the clearer head and stronger will to stop it.

Don't get me wrong, the women are very much to blame and very much disgust me as well.

Bingo- exactly

Nah brother, nothing like that. Although she was hit on (she disputes it) by another tour player on a really funny day. I was just standing there saying to myself "Im right here". Ironically the same weekend we first encountered DJ.
Haha I can imagine GGs reaction to being hit on. I'm guessing her face would be similar to when someone challenges her to fantasy football

Crazy.

You know they always say the more the talent and money, the bigger the indiscretions (whatever they may be). These athletes and celebs have money and power and live like they're invincible.

Crazy.

You know they always say the more the talent and money, the bigger the indiscretions (whatever they may be). These athletes and celebs have money and power and live like they're invincible.

Oh no. To be fair the person did not know GG was married at the time and he was/is not married either.

Sadly, a lot of these things (infidelity, addiction, etc.) go hand in hand and seeing what was said yesterday this comes as no surprise. Hopefully, he can take this time to learn some things, gain some humility, and rebuild some of what he has ruined, not only in his own life, but in those he has affected with his behavior.

Totally disagree my man. Sorry he's at least as guilty - if not more so. He's a loser.

I can get in line with the shared blame rhetoric. But if we are handing out blame share like a pie chart I find it rather difficult to rationalize giving Dustin a bigger piece of the A-Hole pie.

Maybe the women saw a possibility for a better meal ticket. I don't know why it happened and don't care but it's pretty silly disputing who is to blame.

Wonder if Joey factored this drug stuff in when choosing to caddie for Tiger?

Oh no. To be fair the person did not know GG was married at the time and he was/is not married either.

I was referring more generally than to your specific situation... sorry for the ambiguity...

The potentially bad news for DJ here is that his recovery may not be a real recovery. In my experience, adicts have to hit their rock bottom before they really want help. An adict's rock bottom is nowhere close to a normal person's rock bottom...which is to say, a 6 month suspension from the tour may not be the thing that makes DJ truly want to get help. If he's going to a treatment facility because that's what the tour and his agent are telling him he has to do then we're just about destined to see a repeat of this incident again at some point in the future. Sad.

Vulnerable or attention seeking skanks? And if DJ is all drugged up how can he have a clear head?

Think of it like this, these guys have been surrounded by "Yes" people for the majority of their lives. You spend that much time under those circumstances, and a certain personality type is born. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it seems to be a common theme among athletes, especially in an individual sport like golf.

I will continue to refrain from commenting any further.

Was it said if DJ was with Paulina when he was with these PGA Tour wifes?

So Tiger came back and won from his stuff and still has his large fanbase. If DJ comes back and wins and plays like was was before does he gain back the fan base that he had before. As the saying goes...Winning Cures All.

The PGA Tour has suspended him but does that keep him from competing internationally?

Maybe the women saw a possibility for a better meal ticket. I don't know why it happened and don't care but it's pretty silly disputing who is to blame.

Wonder if Joey factored this drug stuff in when choosing to caddie for Tiger?

disputing feel of forged vs cast is silly as well but welcome to the internet.

No offense, but unless you personally know these women, how can you just assume they were vulnerable and in unhappy marriages and that he took advantage of them? Heck the women could have pursued him for all we know.

These women made the same choice that DJ made, so they are both to be blamed equally.

You know, if the speculation is accurate, it would be sort of poetic if Willy Mackenzie were the one leaking this information out to the media.

Back