2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

I might be. I wanted to play earlier but not sure there are earlier options anymore.. I don't know what to do at this point

Off the resort may be another option

I would be interested in going offsite, assuming you still wanted to play early

If you are playing offsite (I am not in the event, still hoping for the wait list..) I would like to comedown and join you if you need a 4th or ?, just let me know the time and course.

Thanks

Hard to believe they dont have many tee times available Friday morning. Has anyone asked about the Estates course? That one is off site.

Hard to believe they dont have many tee times available Friday morning. Has anyone asked about the Estates course? That one is off site.

I may have heard it's closed during that time. But I could be wrong.

I may have heard it's closed during that time. But I could be wrong.
Yeah its possible during the summer. Hopefully there's a few cancellations as we get closer to the date.

Some of the courses are closed for aerification or at least the fazio is for sure. Maybe they will have some cancelations as the time gets closer. We have all been gunning for the early early times and I am sure many of the other guests have the same idea.

Pga national has confirmed that they have tee times available throughout friday for squire palmer and fazio courses. Fridays are typically a busy day for them so not as many options as through the week.

Thanks

Pga national has confirmed that they have tee times available throughout friday for squire palmer and fazio courses. Fridays are typically a busy day for them so not as many options as through the week.

Thanks
Wonder if they changed their schedule I was told fazio was closed all weekend when I called and tried to get a time.

Wonder if they changed their schedule I was told fazio was closed all weekend when I called and tried to get a time.
I thought the same based on what folks have said and have asked for clarificarion

I will play Thursday PM and Friday AM with whoever lets me play with them :)

Thanks
WT??? I specifically asked for Squire and couldn't get it.

Fazio I'd indeed closed

Call back it's possible they had cancellations
Thanks. I just tried, the message says the pro shop closes at 6pm (again WT???) so I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm checking to see if they can give me a list of open spots....hope to know tomorrow

Have an opening 9:48 Palmer course on Friday. MikeG got smart where the better half is concerned.

Have an opening 9:48 Palmer course on Friday. MikeG got smart where the better half is concerned.
Can't wait to get a round in with you and Mike.

And another round with my good buddy Randy.

I cant get a list of open tee times, but you can call in to get them.

Here is the best time frames as far as availability now

Most availability between 11:00am and 1pm and 1:30pm on

Mike, another question. If our roommate has already called for the extra night, should we call and add our name in order to get the discounted breakfast price.

Thanks for all your leg work on this, while you have so many other things going on.

A drink is on me at the IBar.

Mike, another question. If our roommate has already called for the extra night, should we call and add our name in order to get the discounted breakfast price.

Thanks for all your leg work on this, while you have so many other things going on.

A drink is on me at the IBar.
What I was told is they don't have to but it does make it easier at check out if you are having different roommates for the extra nights. However when I called for mine the guy asked for the names of my extra night roommates and said he would take care of it.

Who wants to join Rambler and I's extra round on Monday morning? I'm going to book it as soon as we have a 4-some.

Back