THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Castor!!! Go get Em.

Play well Henri!!!!

Do us proud buddy!

good luck Castor

Thanks guys...didn't do so well...I couldn't keep up with the wind blowing at 15 mph...with excellent putting I saved the first nine for a 41, but lost that advantage by missing 7 par putts on the back for a 44. Total of 85 makes my round tomorrow pretty tough...if I play in the 70's...I might have a chance to make the cut...we shall see :)

The wind and slick greens seems to keep all 90 players at over par. Clubhouse leader is at +2.

Thanks guys...didn't do so well...I couldn't keep up with the wind blowing at 15 mph...with excellent putting I saved the first nine for a 41, but lost that advantage by missing 7 par putts on the back for a 44. Total of 85 makes my round tomorrow pretty tough...if I play in the 70's...I might have a chance to make the cut...we shall see :)

Good Luck!

Wluker and I are dewsweeping this morning at Stone Mountain Golf club on the Lakemont course.

A little match play practice for Will as he gets ready for The Gauntlet in about a month.

Wluker and I are dewsweeping this morning at Stone Mountain Golf club on the Lakemont course.

A little match play practice for Will as he gets ready for The Gauntlet in about a month.
Have a good round you two!

Wluker takes the first hole. He is 1up with his par to my bogey.

Will takes the second hole by making a clutch 5 foot putt. 2up to Wluker after two holes.

We tie on the 3rd with bogies. Will still 2up.

Barry with the clutch up and down for bogey

War Eagle from my iPhone

Tie hole with two pars on #4. Will up by 2.

With an up and down par on the 220yard par 3 sixth, I get one back. Now I'm 1 down to Will.

AS after seven. Will's tee shot found trees.

Headed to the back nine and I'm 2up now. Neither of us are playing with our A game. Going to try to play better golf on the back.

Good thing this is match play. I just had my worst hole ever with an 11.

War Eagle from my iPhone

We are back to AS after 12. Will won the 10th and 12th while we tied on 11.

Will takes the 1up lead with a great birdie on the 194 yard par 3 thirteenth hole

Nothing like MetLife blimp coming out for the SpringHill Open. At least they are getting to see my throw up a good round. +1 through 7
a5u9unur.jpg

Will and I tie the 14th with up and down pars. He is still 1up

I squared the match on 15th and Will takes the 16th to push back to 1up

I just went 1 up after Barry got behind some trees. Two holes left and neither of us hit great tee shots

War Eagle from my iPhone

Will has me dormie after we push the 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back