Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was supposed to play 9 or 18 today. Freaking rained out. Crap.

South Carolina is what I like to call "hot"

I thought it was just a bit mild, although my shirt and hat would say otherwise.

South Carolina is what I like to call "hot"

Dude, it is Africa hot here. I lost 10lbs in 4 days. My clubs were even sweating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, it is Africa hot here. I lost 10lbs in 4 days. My clubs were even sweating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha I don't know what that means but I'll agree with it because it sounds right.

Been absolutely gorgeous lately. Low 80s and sunny

Today was the second overcast and cool day in a row. Just the way I like it....

Got out yesterday and knew there was a good chance of rain. Get to hole 9 it starts to sprinkle finished the hole got a snack at the club house. Get to 10 hit tee shot starts pouring. Take cover then the tornado sirens start going off. Hustle back to club house and wait 2hrs for it to pass. Was worth it seeing that I shot a 1 over on the back. Front I won't talk about. Lol

6:42 am tee time tomorrow. Weather is predicted as mild. I haven't touched a club in more than a week, and don't expect too much - except the usual - good buddies, some good-natured ribbing and BS, and a couple of nice cigars.

It's gonna be a hot one this coming weekend. 97 to 101 all weekend....ugh.

About the same through Saturday, 82 to 84 and light winds. Perfect weather. Sunday up to about 87 or so. Global warming what?

This last weekend was Dallas hot, but the high today is 90 and I'm going to play 9 after work. Also have a tee time this Saturday and high is 90.

Today may have been the nicest golfing day I've had all year. Mid 70's, little breeze and partly sunny. I walked all 18 and didn't break a sweat.

It was 87 deg this afternoon as I finished the 9th hole. Walking off the green I realized I was missing my Scotty putter cover. As I started backtracking toward the 8th Tee box, the sky opened up and the wind started to blow. I found my cover and passed up playing the back nine. I'll give it another go tomorrow. Supposed to be 87 and clear.

Played 18 in Carona, CA yesterday 101. 17 today in LA, 89.

It is raining but I am going to play anyway. Long week and I need to get some of my frustrations out on the ball today

Overcast today with a 30 percent chance of rain but no T storms so we should be good for at least 9

Amazing weather here for this time of the year. Mid 70s, light wind, overcast. Still a little humid, but very comfortable. Great day for golf!

Rain and gloom for the entire weekend. Ugh, I think I need to play some gawf soon.

Great stretch if weather the past week in the Cities! No rain for once.

Mid to high 90's again this weekend. It's gonna be a hot one !

Was just about to head out and the heavens opened - a quick check of the weather forecast and it looks like I'm waiting till the afternoon :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back